Any way to get access to old account?

Addictorator
Script
Script

Any way to get access to old account?

Post#1 » 17 Feb 2019, 10:25

Used to play Gladiabots back in 2016, until I lost all my AI due to an unfortunate bug, after which I lost the motivation to play at the time. Now, I reinstalled Gladiabots, and wow, it's amazing what has changed, and for sure, my old AI based on old hp/movement speed, etc data wouldn't have cut it. An amazing game had become even more amazing. I really want to start playing again, but it's been 2 years and I'm using a new phone. Not sure how to get access to my old account. When I entered my old username, 'Guy', it says it's already connected to a player account.

Here's the thread 2 years back regarding the wiped AIs, as proof I used to have the account. I don't remember if email link was around back then, but any confirmation email is fine, since I have access to all email accounts I would have used 2 years ago.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=173&p=1715

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: Any way to get access to old account?

Post#2 » 17 Feb 2019, 12:27

here. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=128

or join chat.gladiabots.com and send a private message to GFX47.

Also "An amazing game had become even more amazing" well describe this game. Really impressive work by GFX.

@GFX if you read this, maybe is it better to sticky that thread (or the newer solution) for all the forum? Maybe a solution guide on the wiki linked everywhere in the forum?
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Return to “Questions”