Hello everyone!

Willard Olivier
Hello World
Hello World

Hello everyone!

Post#1 » 27 Dec 2018, 17:28

Hello to everyone, and merry christmas!

I'm Willard and I've just decided to play Gladiabots (but still dont installed it:D)

Wanna ask of any tip for a such newcomer as me, any help is welcome.

Thanks to all of you in advance:)
Before I turned 20, I dreamed of a time when I would be older. After 20 I dream the opposite.

Willard Olivier
Hello World
Hello World

Re: Hello everyone!

Post#2 » 27 Dec 2018, 17:40

Upd: my laptop is not much more powerfull than one of these ones *sarcastic*, 'cause it was bought more than 8 years ago:(
Is it even possible to play the game, or i shouldn't even install it?
Before I turned 20, I dreamed of a time when I would be older. After 20 I dream the opposite.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#3 » 27 Dec 2018, 20:06

Everything from 2010 with enough free ram (so not bloated) should be fine.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Willard Olivier
Hello World
Hello World

Post#4 » 28 Dec 2018, 09:20

pier4r wrote:Everything from 2010 with enough free ram (so not bloated) should be fine.

Is 2GB RAM enough?

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#5 » 28 Dec 2018, 21:09

2 Gb free ram is plenty. 2 GB it total is ok when the system is relatively well configured (no dozens of unneeded services running in background).

On android I have a nvidia shield k1 with 2 GB in total, gladiabots runs but if I open something else, gladiabots has to restart. But if I focus on gladiabots, it is ok.
Last edited by pier4r on 30 Dec 2018, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Willard Olivier
Hello World
Hello World

Post#6 » 28 Dec 2018, 21:55

OK, thank you so much

Return to “Off topic”