I somewhat simple but REALLY helpful feature.

MadManiac360
Hello World
Hello World

I somewhat simple but REALLY helpful feature.

Post#1 » 10 Sep 2018, 08:42

First off, i just wanted to say that I LOVE this game and the concept used for combat to the extent where I honestly wish more games used an Idea lime this. That said, I had an idea spring in my head while i was setting up a program for a newer class. You see, i was inserting a series of conditions and actions for post-battle resource gathering. It's a set-up I use on all my programs and I have made it or copied it NUMEROUS times, and I thought to myself "What if I didn't need to copy this over to a new class every time? That's where my idea comes in handy: hidden A.I.'s. These AI's show up in own tab in the AI editor and sub-AI selector, just not the team setup. That way players can save systems they often use from class to class without having to worry about clicking on a half-baked system on accident in the team setup. This feature would also help out with condensing an AI display when a player views the AI of a bit during battle, making the individual nodes large and easier to see, meaning that players can spend less time squinting at their screens and more time focusing on the unoque/experimental parts of a program.

ElvenMonk
Automaton
Automaton

Re: I somewhat simple but REALLY helpful feature.

Post#2 » 10 Sep 2018, 15:45

We can just add "available for team setup" flag, or alternatively "main AI/sub AI" flags, and that already would be awesome.

So, Totally +1

But topic name doesn't really describe you request..

sollniss
Automaton
Automaton

Post#3 » 10 Sep 2018, 20:17

If you misclick a wrong AI onto the bot thats your fault. The game doesn't need to babysit its players.

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#4 » 10 Sep 2018, 21:07

So... essentially it's an android clipboard?

Return to “Feature Requests”