The 2 biggest bugs for mobile/phone

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

The 2 biggest bugs for mobile/phone

Post#1 » 15 Jun 2018, 06:25

Bug #1: The tab-out freeze.
If you are on your phone, and leave Gladiabots to browse/check another app, it freezes the game by doing so. Returning to the game does not reload it either. Keep in mind this only happens AFTER the initial load. If you exit the game while it is loading up, it will reload the game, which it should do normally anyways.

Bug #2: The menu freeze ghosting.
If you slide up on the bottom of your screen to bring up the home menu, the home menu will sometimes get stuck on screen, and won't go away. This can also lead to accidentally clicking on one of the tab-out buttons, triggering bug #1.

I hope both of these get addressed. I'm curious to see if anyone else has similar issues on Mobile/Phone.

Hairy Phil
Algorithm
Algorithm

Re: The 2 biggest bugs for mobile/phone

Post#2 » 15 Jun 2018, 09:20

Which phone and OS version are you using?

Hairy Phil
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#3 » 15 Jun 2018, 10:48

I've just tested and I don't have either of those problems on Android 8.1.0 on Nexus6P.

(I would ignore problem 2 because the solution is to switch apps, so fixing problem 1 would also fix problem 2.)

GFX47
Dev Team

Post#4 » 15 Jun 2018, 11:03

@Revenge, could you please try to reproduce the bug (launch game, click home button, return to game) and then send me your crash logs?
Here's how to do it: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22&p=16406#p16406

Hairy Phil
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#5 » 15 Jun 2018, 11:53

@Revenge, just checking because you said "slide up" instead of "slide left", are you playing in portrait mode? If so, do you still have the same problem if you disable portrait mode?

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#6 » 15 Jun 2018, 16:58

GFX47 wrote:@Revenge, could you please try to reproduce the bug (launch game, click home button, return to game) and then send me your crash logs?
Here's how to do it: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22&p=16406#p16406

Yeah I'll try that and send you my logs.

Hairy Phil wrote:Which phone and OS version are you using?

I use an lg g3 phone. Android version 5.0.1

Return to “Bug Reports”