Ok no screenshot but I try to expose the problem better to explain what I mean. I use an example that is similar to what I want to achieve.
Let's say I want to count only when I retreat from an enemy.
So trigger: - I am retreating from an enemy.
Clean up conditions: I am not retreating from an enemy, or more than 4 ticks are elapsed.
Ideally it would works so:
- I start to retreat from an enemy, I count 1
- still retreating, I count 2
- still retreating, I count 3
- still retreating, count 4 and clean up the count independently from the fact that I still retreat or not.
- If I am retreating and counting, and then I stop retreating, then I clean up everything.
I can achieve this, but with 3 tags not with 2. As I need 2 tags to count and one tag to decide "ok now the cycle has to stop, we counted long enough".
B_head and elvenmonky are providing beautiful ways to count up. Say to count up to 4. That is not the problem (although I appreciate your beautiful code). The problem is to clean up the count once I get more than 4 ticks without
restarting it. And this using 2 tags, not 3. I don't see how can I achieve this.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;