I wanted to make a website that would allow me to drill down into the stats and see where I need to improve the most. The inbuilt stats page accessed via Gladiabots is good, but I wanted more!
Here's the URL if you want to get straight to it:
Friendly URL for a player:
1. Statistics per map type:
Over a time period of your choosing you can:
- - view your win ratio for each map type
- view how many wins/losses/draws for each map type
- view the total elo (points!) gained/lost per map type
- view the total elo gained/lost for all maps over a given time period
2. Statistics against opponents
Over a time period of your choosing and for any set of maps you select, you can:
- - view the number of wins/losses/draws against each of your top 50 most played opponents. See who you're losing against the most!
- view the total elo gained/lost against each opponent. See which players are taking the most points off you! You might be surprised to find out that it's just one or two lower level player who are stopping you from moving upwards.
3. Statistics against a specific opponent
You can also view all your statistics above that relate to just one specific opponent.
This page will also show you the individual games with the replay ids so you can quickly view the matches you should be improving on. (You can view any old match by clicking on "Replay" in career mode and entering the replay id)
Over time, and based on any feedback, I'll probably add more charts to the site. If you can think of anything interesting then please let me know!
I've only just developed it so if you notice any bugs or things that don't make sense, then let me know.
You can see from this view that I'm losing a lot of points on Circle of Death. If I fix that issue, then my score should increase:
Here you can see that Ritter loses a lot of points from theletter7 (may this continue):
Big dogs: Ritter Vs Wozza
Here's the link again:
p.s. The source code is here if anyone's interested: https://github.com/cmrichards/gladiabot_stats