synchronize or export data

Mr. Chaos
Hello World
Hello World

synchronize or export data

Post#1 » 06 Feb 2017, 19:57

So i recently found your game and it`s a fun "little" game. i started playing on my laptop, because my PC was unavailable. Now i switch to PC and had to make everything again. If it would be only this, this wouldn`t be that bad. But it also blocks the username i choose and this is bad.
So can i Export the Data from my Laptop or synchronize it somehow.

Thanks in advance
Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: synchronize or export data

Post#2 » 06 Feb 2017, 20:06

http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

PPS
Automaton
Automaton

Post#3 » 07 Feb 2017, 00:30

Mr. Chaos wrote:So i recently found your game and it`s a fun "little" game. i started playing on my laptop, because my PC was unavailable. Now i switch to PC and had to make everything again. If it would be only this, this wouldn`t be that bad. But it also blocks the username i choose and this is bad.
So can i Export the Data from my Laptop or synchronize it somehow.

Thanks in advance

Есть ещё способ о котором, как я понимаю, разработчик не очень любит говорить...

Trigary
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#4 » 07 Feb 2017, 21:55

PPS wrote:Есть ещё способ о котором, как я понимаю, разработчик не очень любит говорить...

"There is another way which the devs, it seems, dont like to mention"

What are you referring to? You make it sounds pretty shady, but GFX47 is pretty open about everything as far as I have seen.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#5 » 07 Feb 2017, 22:02

Trigary are you russian or g.translate? (Or do you know the russian language? Kudos!).

Well a possibility is to reverse engineer the game. Already hdeffo did it, but, well, I would not suggest it since it may broke things.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

PPS
Automaton
Automaton

Post#6 » 07 Feb 2017, 22:46

Trigary wrote:
PPS wrote:Есть ещё способ о котором, как я понимаю, разработчик не очень любит говорить...

"There is another way which the devs, it seems, dont like to mention"

What are you referring to?

Я имею ввиду способ переноса данных внутри одной платформы Windows.
Вопрос ведь был о переносе с ноутбука на пк.

Trigary wrote: You make it sounds pretty shady, but GFX47 is pretty open about everything as far as I have seen.

Я не утверждал, что он что-то скрывает. У меня сложилось такое впечатление, о чём и написал.
Мне не хотелось бы раскрывать то, о чём другие предпочитают умолчать...
Last edited by PPS on 08 Feb 2017, 02:48, edited 4 times in total.

PPS
Automaton
Automaton

Post#7 » 07 Feb 2017, 22:54

pier4r wrote:Trigary are you russian or g.translate? (Or do you know the russian language? Kudos!).

Есть проблемы для разговора с Русским.?!
There are problems to talk to Russian.?!

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#8 » 07 Feb 2017, 23:12

No, just I don't understand it (ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch, o se vuoi in italiano) and I know that is pretty hard to learn. In general I'm used that the common language on an Internet forum is English. At the end whatever the language, the objective is to understand each other.

PPS
Automaton
Automaton

Post#9 » 08 Feb 2017, 02:24

pier4r wrote:In general I'm used that the common language on an Internet forum is English.

Ничто не вечно в этом мире...

Nothing is forever in this world...
Rien n'est éternel dans ce monde...
Nichts ist ewig in dieser welt...
Nulla è eterno in questo mondo...
没有什么是永恒在这个世界...
))

pier4r wrote:At the end whatever the language, the objective is to understand each other.

Несомненно!
Но выражать свои мысли легче, (да и приятнее) на родном языке.
Не так ли?

Trigary
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#10 » 08 Feb 2017, 07:21

No, I'm not Russain, I just asked a Russain friend to translate it for me, so I would really appriciate it if you continued to include an English translation in your posts :)

It looks like Google Translate doesn't have a lot of problems translating Russain, but I know it doesn't like my native language, Hungarian, so I think we should speak the common language, English (even if you can't express yourself that well, at least others can understand you).

If GFX47 doesn't want players to use that method, he probably has a good reason for it. He can manually sync accounts together, and completing the cloud sync is in the short-term part of the todo-list. In theory you can reverse engineer everything, monitor in and outgoing packets, etc, but the easiest, fastest and best way is to ask GFX47 to sync two accounts.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#11 » 08 Feb 2017, 09:22

PPS wrote:
pier4r wrote:At the end whatever the language, the objective is to understand each other.

Несомненно!
Но выражать свои мысли легче, (да и приятнее) на родном языке.
Не так ли?

As I said, whatever the language, the objective is to understand each other. I don't understand you at the moment. Two ways: (a) we ignore each other (b) we find a compromise. As I said, I have no problem with Russian in general. If I go on vkontakte, likely I have to use Russian as common language because it is the common language there, if I have a forum were 90% of the post are in English, I use English. Therefore I have problem with Russian in communications regarding me, or, for the principle above, I have a problem with the following languages: Portuguese, French, Spanish, Croatian, Hungarian, Polish, Japanese, Chinese, etc... all languages that I don't understand.

So, while it is easier to express ideas in you mother-tongue, it is not that hard in other languages (just because every language is a language for humans) plus it is quite a training for your brain. (Impressive g.translate anyway, flawless)

For example once you can communicate in 2+ languages (even if not fluently in the 2nd, 3rd, etc.) you can observe the fact that your mind should have a primitive language, because you first formulate the sentence, then you search the words and grammar in the language you want to express it. This process would be extra slow if you would always translate in your mind.

PPS
Automaton
Automaton

Post#12 » 08 Feb 2017, 10:21

pier4r wrote:....

Trigary wrote:...

и пр...
Отвечу всем
1. Кода я хочу понять, что пишут на не знакомом мне языке я сажусь и тренерую мозг переводом.
2. Логично если кто-то хочет понять меня, пусть тренерует свой...
3. Когда задавал вопрос и хотел получить на него ответ я транслировал его и на английском.
4. Тут я не собирался обсуждать чужие принципы, а просто ответил Mr. Chaos на его вопрос...
Last edited by PPS on 08 Feb 2017, 10:43, edited 1 time in total.

PPS
Automaton
Automaton

Post#13 » 08 Feb 2017, 10:39

Trigary wrote:If GFX47 doesn't want players to use that method, he probably has a good reason for it. He can manually sync accounts together, and completing the cloud sync is in the short-term part of the todo-list. In theory you can reverse engineer everything, monitor in and outgoing packets, etc, but the easiest, fastest and best way is to ask GFX47 to sync two accounts.

Уверен вы не правильно поняли вопрос Mr. Chaos. Ему не надо синхронизировать два разных аккаунта, он просто хочет перенести данные с ноутбука на ПК...

I am sure you do not properly understand the question Mr. Chaos. He does not need to synchronize two different accounts, he just wants to transfer data from a laptop on the PC...

К тому же очень сомневаюсь, что " the easiest, fastest way is to ask GFX47"

Besides, I doubt very much that "the easiest, fastest way is to ask GFX47"

PPS
Automaton
Automaton

Post#14 » 08 Feb 2017, 10:52

pier4r wrote: we find a compromise.

А компромисс такой (а) вам нужно - вы переводите (б) мне нужно - я перевожу.
Считаю это справедливо и логично...
С уважением, PPS.

Trigary
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#15 » 08 Feb 2017, 16:00

PPS wrote:I am sure you do not properly understand the question Mr. Chaos. He does not need to synchronize two different accounts, he just wants to transfer data from a laptop on the PC...

Yes, this feature is not implemented. https://trello.com/c/j6VXwgHy/378-shari ... table-code
Yes, the data is probably stored somewhere, but since the name of the registry entries are in hexadecimal, it's probably easier to modify the source code and implement the feature linked above yourself. That's my opinion.

PPS
Automaton
Automaton

Post#16 » 08 Feb 2017, 17:40

Trigary wrote:Yes, the data is probably stored somewhere, but since the name of the registry entries are in hexadecimal, it's probably easier to modify the source code and implement the feature linked above yourself. That's my opinion.

Да ладно?! )) Не надо ни чего "модифицировать" и пр...
В данном случае всё гораздо проще.

Come on?!)) It is not necessary nor what "modify", etc...
In this case, it's much easier.
Last edited by PPS on 09 Feb 2017, 06:59, edited 1 time in total.

Trigary
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#17 » 08 Feb 2017, 17:59

I wouldn't recommend copying unkown data, it may create serious issues in your account, but this is just a guess of course.

PPS
Automaton
Automaton

Post#18 » 08 Feb 2017, 18:14

Trigary wrote:I wouldn't recommend copying unknown data, it may create serious issues in your account, but this is just a guess of course.

В смысле "unknown data".?!
Не "unknown data", а данные игры о которой идёт речь...

In the sense of "unknown data".?!
Do not "unknown data", the data of the game...

PPS
Automaton
Automaton

Post#19 » 08 Feb 2017, 18:23

Не очень хочу писать этот способ тут, по выше указанным причинам. Но я его опробовал на своих компьютерах. Всё прекрасно работает. Будет интерес всё подробно опишу в личке...

I do not really want to write this method here, for the reasons stated above. But I tried it on their computers. Everything works fine. If interested, I will describe in detail in PM.

Trigary
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#20 » 08 Feb 2017, 21:16

I referred to entries as unkown data, since their names are not human readable and I did not looked at the source code to see which entry is what exactly. Just because you know where something is from, you might not know what exactly that is (for example: gladiabots' communication packets).

I guess the reasons stated above (which you have referred to) are mostly in another language, not in the one used by this forum.

I guess a solution has been created then, but the user who had this problem haven't logged in since he asked this :/

Return to “Questions”