Strange auto redeploy

TomCat
Script
Script

Strange auto redeploy

Post#1 » 15 Dec 2017, 09:02

Hi, I tried the auto redeploy feature and now I think it was very big mistake :-D

I have few questions about it.

1) I have about 20 pending matches and I can not delete anyone of them because of "match has already been joined by another player". All of them are Set your priorities map. So why is there the trash icon if I cant use it?

2) In one moment I have there theese 20 pending matches - all are SYP map. One hour later, there are 20 new replays from map Kingmaker. How is this possible? I didnt create any new match. And no match Kinkmaker was pending. And todays map is Circle of Deatch. So where theese new matches are from?

3) I get more and more replays and most of them I lose. I am pretty sure that there are automatically created much more new matches than matches I previously won.

4) All theese automatically created matches are created with my score I had few days ago. So it was something over 1600. But now I have score about 1200. But the point loss is counting from the old score, so I am still losing very much points. I dont think this is ok. If it goes this way, I will have a negative score in a few weeks. And I can not do anything against it.

5) Some of the automatically created matches are not signed with [AUTO] flag. So it is even more confusing because I cant see which match is how created. I never had any Kingmaker match pending. If I played Kingmaker it was always instant play. But now I can see new replay from map Kingmaker which is not [AUTO]. (and todays map is not Kingmaker, so it cant be played now) So who and how could create theese matches? I only know that it definitely wasnt me.

So it seems to me that somewhere somehow is automatically generated some - possible endless - amount of matches, which are still counting from my old rather high score and I may be eternally lose several hundred points a day.

And in addition, it ruining my statistics at all.

Can anyone please explain to me whats happening?
Or what have I done wrong?
Or how to stop it? :-D

Thanks for reading this psalm.
tomcat_wrk
My God, it's full of stars!

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Re: Strange auto redeploy

Post#2 » 15 Dec 2017, 13:13

There seems to be a bug. Autodeploy should only get you loose once. (for every game you started with autodeploy)
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

GFX47
Dev

Post#3 » 15 Dec 2017, 13:35

Wow, it looks like a bug indeed.
What's your player name?
I'll investigate on this as soon as possible.

TomCat
Script
Script

Post#4 » 15 Dec 2017, 13:53

My player name is tomcat_wrk.

Thank you.

TomCat
Script
Script

Post#5 » 15 Dec 2017, 14:18

Hmm... maybe it is not as bad. Maybe it only shows me some old replays still as new. Every time I restart the application, there are a lot of new replays. I replay them all and after next restart I can see a lot of new replays again. So I can not know what is real and what is not. But now my score is not decreasing as fast as it should if I really lose all of the replayed matches.

Return to “Questions”