I'd also like to say 'Hello!' to the forum. I was playing the game on Android quite some time ago, then some weeks ago on (broken now) Win7 and now going to start again with a new account on Linux =) My first experience with the game was great, and I see that nothing has changed in that matter - which is obviously good!
- Love the game concept and execution so far.
- Love the Trello Roadmap website showing exactly what is going on, voting etc. - customer orientation is so much important.
- Love random map generation - this is a milestone feature.
- Lots of SP matches to debug A.I. - great.
- New interface is much more intuitive - very nice. I would like to see further improvements, maybe some kind of A.I. branches marking (dimming?), which would indicate the condition/action which is impossible to fulfill/act or that there is a preceding action in the tree, which always sets off before the dimmed branch.
- Maybe there could be some more variety in the initial bots positions in the randomly generated maps.
- Far future - maybe more game modes, maybe random quests or something, labirynths with turrets, unlockable gates, more challenges to keep the players busy progressing, idk.
- Account system is a must - waiting for Alpha 13
- I'm not a programmist, but the game 'feels' well optimized and well done overall.
One thing that disappointed me and which I cannot understand for now is how is this possible that the active playerbase is not thousands yet, because the game just deserves more attention.
Anyway I wish you best, curious to see how the game develops in a few years. It is a pleasure to watch the game progress.