new update 8.8 need more people

Tombsyphon
Hello World
Hello World

new update 8.8 need more people

Post#1 » 30 Jun 2017, 06:38

With the current update and additional segregation of leagues. I'm waiting forever for the matches to be joined. It's killing me I need/want to observe match results to adjust AI's. We need more people!
I've been trying to recruit people from other games I USED to play. We need a recuitment strategy.?...??....?..?..?... Ideas?

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: new update 8.8 need more people

Post#2 » 30 Jun 2017, 07:15

We discussed that maybe the new leagues will be more intense (less games but harder) but I understand. I always try to spam on reddit but the game is not so easy.

We need to be patient.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Ein Stein
Automaton
Automaton

Post#3 » 30 Jun 2017, 07:17

Tombsyphon wrote:With the current update and additional segregation of leagues. I'm waiting forever for the matches to be joined. It's killing me I need/want to observe match results to adjust AI's. We need more people!
I've been trying to recruit people from other games I USED to play. We need a recuitment strategy.?...??....?..?..?... Ideas?

It's nearly impossible due to the current monetization system. Most people do not pay for the game itself, so recruiting new players would be impossible unless there's a new monetization system.

Check my post for an alternative plan in Requests. Also, if you have any ideas, please reply there.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

I lost the game
Hello World
Hello World

Post#4 » 30 Jun 2017, 12:00

Maybe some sort of draw. Pay $1 to enter, 50 winners?

Return to “General Discussions”