Personal archievement and strategy history

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Personal archievement and strategy history

Post#1 » 09 Jun 2017, 07:50

I just managed to step from top 10 to top 5.
  • It was easy to get to the top 100 in the first weeks, by retreating in time.
  • I had to adapt to collect resources also when there are enemies around, to get to top 20.
  • It had to rework my aiming module without tags, to reach top 10.
  • I had to implement a system to activate and deactivate my strategies map specific, to get to top 5.

Here I am reaching for top 1 Ritter. :D 8-) :D

Screenshot_2017-06-09-07-09-05.png
Screenshot_2017-06-09-07-09-05.png (205.1 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

Bombafat
Script
Script

Re: Personal archievement and strategy history

Post#2 » 09 Jun 2017, 15:21

Congratulation! I would love to have more time to invest again in Gladiabots as I did in the beginning. My current goal is still to have a stable position in the top 20. Btw I still have a tag based aiming. Do all top players avoid this?

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#3 » 09 Jun 2017, 16:27

http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton

Post#4 » 09 Jun 2017, 17:28

@Bombafat I'm 10th atm and I use tag based aiming. It doesn't work very well and I get beaten by the top5 every time on maps based on aim like split team, but at least this shows it can work to reach top10.

Thks for sharing this topic pier4r.

EDIT: And Buzz, who has imho the aiming in this game, seems to use a teamTag to target a bot. It is pretty amazing to watch when he decides to make one of your bot his bitch.

And wp ofc !
Last edited by TheGnoo on 09 Jun 2017, 22:49, edited 1 time in total.

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

Post#5 » 09 Jun 2017, 22:42

Congratulations.

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#6 » 09 Jun 2017, 23:08

LuBeNo wrote:I just managed to step from top 10 to top 5.

Here I am reaching for top 1 Ritter. :D 8-) :D

Congrats LuBeNo and thx for sharing.

It was exactly the same for me. The biggest step was from 1600 to (stable) top 10. That has to do a lot with retreating and getting rid of tagged aiming.

From top 5 to #1 is not so far. Imho that is a combination between good map specific tactics with a generic AI and an architecture which allows to fix bugs very quick and to take care on edge cases

I would love to match you more often, hope to see you soon at the battlefield.

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#7 » 14 Jun 2017, 19:27

Could reach another personal archievement. ;) The competition is really really hard here. :roll: I always fear to loose to you guys. (Ritter, Castlevania and Buzzefall, but also many other top players)
First.jpg
First.jpg (154 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton

Post#8 » 14 Jun 2017, 19:37

Congrat's !

Now, the next challenge is to keep this 1st place :)

I can't wait to play again and try to do the same.

When did you take this screenshot ? It is for my ban investigation (if you saw me then I wasn't banned)

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#9 » 14 Jun 2017, 19:54

TheGnoo wrote:Now, the next challenge is to keep this 1st place :)

This will be hard.

TheGnoo wrote:When did you take this screenshot ? It is for my ban investigation (if you saw me then I wasn't banned)

A minute ago.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#10 » 14 Jun 2017, 20:58

LuBeNo wrote:Could reach another personal archievement. ;) The competition is really really hard here. :roll: I always fear to loose to you guys. (Ritter, Castlevania and Buzzefall, but also many other top players)
First.jpg

Congrats! Now win some tournaments. Those are a bit harder (since they require you to expose yourself more)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Return to “General Discussions”