My Nemesis

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

My Nemesis

Post#1 » 15 May 2017, 03:12

Currently mine is Aharon.Not based on stats, but that guy is stomping me flat. Curse you Aharon...

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Re: My Nemesis

Post#2 » 15 May 2017, 04:31

Shouldn't this be Off-Topic? There's nothing to actually discuss. :?
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#3 » 15 May 2017, 05:39

I understand you Ox1de. I got hard time with this guy too.

But mine is PEW... really untouchable for me at the moment.
And when i try to upgrade my AI to win against him, it doesnt works good and i lost more than 80pts...

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#4 » 17 May 2017, 21:59

Mine is Chris. His bots are self destructive and infantile​. I can't optimize my AI to that without getting weaker against most other players. And he changes and improves very fast.

And (some weeks ago) mcompany. Funny tactics showing much weakness in edgecases. Easy to fix, hard to test.

TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton

Post#5 » 17 May 2017, 22:18

Ritter Runkel wrote:And (some weeks ago) mcompany. Funny tactics showing much weakness in edgecases. Easy to fix, hard to test.

Yes, same for me, and the new F r player. They have the same annoying tactic that counters mine: Long range shooting, long range shooting and long range shooting again. :evil:
And it will be very hard to optimize against them without getting weaker against other players.
I'll find a way though ! :ugeek:

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#6 » 17 May 2017, 22:51

I lose some maps against everyone but at the moment Chris and milk hunter are really annoying. In the past there were (those that I could beat in some weeks) mcompany, Ritter, mgblitz, sometimes nullpointer
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Return to “General Discussions”