Galaxy S8+

ai drone
Script
Script

Galaxy S8+

Post#1 » 22 Apr 2017, 05:21

I finally got a new phone!! My S6 edge was eating the battery when working on the game. Installed on new phone and, wow! battery life is MUCH better!! Had to start my Zed3 all over with new Zed3 mkII since I hadn't needed to buy the android game as yet. Forgot how hard it was to make progress in early stages without some of the filters, not that I am all that good, but I am improving.

Larger screen is making it a bit easier to do the programming on the phone this time. I didn't work on new ideas with the phone since was too small to make easy to work over the ai's.

I will purchase the android version before too long!

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: Galaxy S8+

Post#2 » 22 Apr 2017, 08:46

Well if you have a 500 dollars phone a 3 dollar game is nothing.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

ai drone
Script
Script

Re: Galaxy S8+

Post#3 » 30 Apr 2017, 04:54

Price of the game wasn't the problem, mix up on checking account was :( . Anyway, the phone is great, with the battery life as good as it is I don't have to worry about running it dead if I decide to get on the game during my work breaks and lunch!! I also like the bigger screen, easier to work on the ai!

It's nice to have the phone option back such that if I have an idea while at work I can get it into the works now instead of trying to remember or figure out notes later when at computer.

Return to “General Discussions”