player and forum name

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

player and forum name

Post#1 » 11 Apr 2017, 01:01

What is the origin / deeper meaning (if it exists) of your player and forum name.
Why did you choose it?

I have a beautiful wife and 3 little children. They are called Lu..., Be... and No..., so I decided to merge them to LuBeNo.
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Re: player and forum name

Post#2 » 11 Apr 2017, 07:17

I think all is in my username no need to explain.

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#3 » 11 Apr 2017, 07:51

My name's Kanishka. Kanishka_RN3 is my account on my Redmi Note 3. (Phone) Kanishka_MiPad is on my Mi Pad. (Tablet)

P.S. I'd like to meet TheKidPunisher in a match, then. ;)
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#4 » 11 Apr 2017, 10:15

LuBeNo wrote:I have a beautiful wife and 3 little children. They are called Lu..., Be... and No..., so I decided to merge them to LuBeNo.

Nice.

Lucas/Ludwig
Bernhard
Norbert
?

Well, I'm too biased for German names.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Bombafat
Script
Script

Post#5 » 11 Apr 2017, 10:50

I love Star Wars and about 8 years ago, I was playing an online game called "Air Rivals". It is a futuristic MMORPG Air Combat style game and I was choosing the bomber-class. And finally, it was my roommate who came up with the idea of my curious name, which is somehow a mixture of "Boba Fett" and "Bomber" with a huge amount of messing with the surname of the notorious bounty hunter.

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#6 » 11 Apr 2017, 12:54

Kanishka wrote:My name's Kanishka. Kanishka_RN3 is my account on my Redmi Note 3. (Phone) Kanishka_MiPad is on my Mi Pad. (Tablet)

P.S. I'd like to meet TheKidPunisher in a match, then. ;)

I hope the punishment will not be so hard that you will leave the game ! (It's a joke)
But sry you willnot see me in a match for a long time, i'm still working on my AI.

harthag
Automaton
Automaton

Post#7 » 11 Apr 2017, 19:40

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#8 » 11 Apr 2017, 23:01

Ritter Runkel is a character in a comic I loved as a child. He was a knight going into the crusade .... But he was some years to late. His adventures where a little bit like the ones from Don Quixote, lovely.

And he was brave and had some kind of old fashioned codex which made no sense at all.
Attachments
runkelbautzen.gif
runkelbautzen.gif (24.28 KiB) Viewed 1483 times

name101
Script
Script

Post#9 » 12 Apr 2017, 11:03

I thought LuBeNo was a rotation of "no lube," possibly as an indication of the treatment the other team's bots would receive.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#10 » 12 Apr 2017, 11:15

lol
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Bombafat
Script
Script

Post#11 » 12 Apr 2017, 11:22

name101 wrote:I thought LuBeNo was a rotation of "no lube," possibly as an indication of the treatment the other team's bots would receive.

:lol: :lol: :lol: top comment!

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#12 » 12 Apr 2017, 16:43

Holy... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

PEW
Script
Script

Post#13 » 13 Apr 2017, 00:40

PEW is the Shortname that I got at work. My forename is Peter and my last name starts with a W. I use this name in some shooting games as well because I think PEW just sounds ridicoulus there...

Return to “General Discussions”