Recorded best scores.

LELEZ
Script
Script

Re: Recorded best scores.

Post#261 » 08 Feb 2017, 15:09

ConsciouS-0nE wrote:Bye bye leaderboards, suggested by papa pier.

Since you start over, pick up my challenge!

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#262 » 08 Feb 2017, 18:31

pier4r wrote:My idea about accounts that in 3 days reach top5 in the top league.

Either are second account, and frankly the charm of the multiplayer disappear if I have always to fight against copies of the same player. As I said in the chat, if I discover a strong second account, I considering the player behind the main account not worth my consideration anymore.

Instead if they are new player, well can be. I know a couple of players that first want to beat all the missions and then , since replays exists (great idea), they can focus on the recent replays of the top players. Given some days of study, would not be impossible to get top5 within 400 games. Also because the current playerbase is not yet super hard that finding subtle stuff is difficult. Moreover there are smart guys around, just very rare.

I remeber that TcT got top5 within 400~500 games too.

For me, worrying about secondary accounts is not worth the hassle unless both accounts of that player is playing at the same time (which would worry me because they may be trying to make a feeder account). If anything, as long as the second account uses a different strategy as the first, it is even more helpful for both accounts to exist because it gives me more test data to study. Not only that, but my AIs already draw or beat T800 on every map

NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#263 » 08 Feb 2017, 18:35

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#264 » 08 Feb 2017, 18:49

mcompany wrote:.

You have a more "bring it on" approach, like "whatever, the more the better I will be stronger" and that's nice. For me it is a sightly different matter. It is ok to test with two or more accounts, but not too long, while keeping all them active so they don't disappear from the stats. For me it is not community oriented. It is like participating in a tournament with two teams. Is it possible? Sure. Do I like it? No.

I understand that nullpointer loves the winning ratio so for him mixing the stats with the nullpointer account with a totally different approach, t800, would not be good to see the potential of two different approaches. But for me the approach has broken an unwritten rule, that's it.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#265 » 17 Feb 2017, 01:25

So I see some potential new hard players:

Marion, MoHoVaAs, Mattiacci (although he plays a little, the score evolution on the profile is beautiful), ARFFI .

Of course they have to keep playing, otherwise they will not last.

Fun fact: most of them have the nickname starting with M.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#266 » 19 Feb 2017, 14:13

Todays news.

Affri's second account is,
Damn short ranger, ridiculously suprised me at meeting point,

I Dethroned marion, more next.

Tct gone at leaderboards,
Mr.null takes the seat again, but tct will be back soon,
Mcopm and papa pier fighting for 2nd for now,
Ill catch up, maybe after for some tweaks,

Mgblits and ritter looks like rebuilding or resting a bit.
Im not the best player, but atleast im something.I'm 8
Science is madness! 3:)

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#267 » 19 Feb 2017, 16:36

Nah I'm not fighting at all, just playing there and there. You can consider me a disguised 1700+ . I will come back spamming but not in the next weeks.

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#268 » 19 Feb 2017, 20:17

Mixture between rebuilding and pausing. I try to rebuild, but my bots behave so strange in some situations.

Botique
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#269 » 20 Feb 2017, 08:50

Fighting forward. AI starts to look solid, would need more NP or TCT games to play to have more material to work with.

Tweaked my short-range aggression algorithms as well as introduced new part of survival subroutine - detection of multi-bot attacks, helped much.

Also introduced preferences for target selection - now I have new one, if the situation permits, target enemies already being targeted by other bots, but not yet fleeing.

And also, looks like "gang push" algorithm works as expected - situations are rare though when it kicks in.

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#270 » 20 Feb 2017, 09:28

Welp.
Made some tweaks, didn't catch up,
It ****ed up instead. :lol:
But its fun with the experimental stuff <3.

It was you all along boutique :o
Arriffs

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#271 » 27 Feb 2017, 22:12

After mattiacci another top player score history that shows "I'm improving slowly but constantly" is the one from botique. Very nice.

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#272 » 28 Feb 2017, 14:57

Botique has multiple accounts he can test with, before :twisted:
So its the same instance as ill make my main account flawless by creating another account to take all the damage.

Now that Multiple accounts = multiple payments now? Or ive heared something that cross device sync disabled that.

I can definitely take out,
Mohovas
Boutique
Wozza
Titus
Brono
With some tweaks if i want to.(cough im lazy asf), if i solve the problem with 1300 players thats stealing my elo :cry:

But
Dirk
Igign
Or inside the elite 20 circle I rarely match them so I dunno

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#273 » 28 Feb 2017, 18:12

Well I could also take out this or that guy. It depend on the moment. Show us that you can win an "unavoidable tournament!"

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#274 » 01 Mar 2017, 12:48

But but :| , look.

Unavoidable tourney = super active spammed games.
Since you told me to rebuild.
I started to rebuild slowly.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#275 » 01 Mar 2017, 13:57

That's a pretty score progression. Now time for me to compute the result of the tournament, although it is obvious that I'm pretty inactive in this period (I will pay that in points and defeats later).

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#276 » 01 Mar 2017, 21:13

Anyway a veteran with tons of XP, mgblitz, seems for the moment away from game, chat and forum.

http://gfx47.com/games/Gladiabots/Stats ... =mgblitz81

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#277 » 03 Mar 2017, 10:24

mcompany wrote: generous god

Mcopm we will take wozza down,
Looks like someone spent time to watch replays.
Second would be boutique if i find his playing time.
Put buonjora on the 3rd row dethrone list.

Ofc t-800 would be trivial one to take down but ill look forward to that.

Ill start to tweak my bots after i feel that its on it climax, but not yet.

@papa pier wer r yo at?, new guys taking the chairs.
@ritter bro take yar time.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#278 » 03 Mar 2017, 12:24

As I said in telegram. I have to resrain myself to play gladiabots otherwise I spend too much time with it. I'm trying to force myself to play 1-2 days a week, but first I have to detach a bit. It is a too awesome game and in this moment I don't have much time.

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#279 » 03 Mar 2017, 14:16

ConsciouS-0nE wrote:
mcompany wrote: generous god

Mcopm we will take wozza down,
Looks like someone spent time to watch replays.
Second would be boutique if i find his playing time.
Put buonjora on the 3rd row dethrone list.

Ofc t-800 would be trivial one to take down but ill look forward to that.

Ill start to tweak my bots after i feel that its on it climax, but not yet.

@papa pier wer r yo at?, new guys taking the chairs.
@ritter bro take yar time.

Honestly, I don't care too much about the rise of wozza. Meeting Point and Mind Game hates me, plus I have gone through a recent drop in score from other players beating me. Also I'm busy nowadays than I've ever been so I can't just quickly make back my score

Also, why did you quote me if I didn't say anything? I read every post and sometimes sit around the ”who is online” page while I wait for someone to post something

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#280 » 04 Mar 2017, 09:14

gridmax went inactive too :/ . I had hopes on him.

Return to “General Discussions”