Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Re: Recorded best scores.

Post#281 » 04 Mar 2017, 10:01

Welp, i hate tweaking.

Damn i think i deleted the wrong subtree,
Atck_altr
Atck_dflt

Alternate was definitely a better version :cry: screw me.

Wozza ive proven i can hit him, so his none of my business anymore,
Ill go to
Pikey

Awarenesses = consciousness
but his not ConsciouS-0nE, no ones knows
Im not the best player, but atleast im something.I'm 8
Science is madness! 3:)

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#282 » 05 Mar 2017, 17:33

Guyss :cry: did the new member of 2000 club introduced him/her self? Anyone knows who it is?(tct2.0 null34.9?)
twistedplot.png
twistedplot.png (29.23 KiB) Viewed 1903 times

why do you hate feeding?

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#283 » 05 Mar 2017, 18:59

No but the guy seems promising. Maybe Wozza will win the current unavoidable tournament.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#284 » 05 Mar 2017, 20:50

I feel almost as if wozza plays like a secondary account, but for now I'll just stay annoyed that he knocked me all the way down to around 1850 when I was at 1970

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#285 » 05 Mar 2017, 20:55

mcompany wrote:I feel almost as if wozza plays like a secondary account, but for now I'll just stay annoyed that he knocked me all the way down to around 1850 when I was at 1970

Mhh I did not played with him but as second account the candidates are: nullpointer, unlikely (wozza played against him), Tralalo, tct or someone skilled. Actually it is about time that someone new gets on the top. Boutique and co for example are welcomed.

Plus if you lose only against him, does not really matter because you are above all the rest of the population,so you regain the score once you draw with him or he gets high enough.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#286 » 05 Mar 2017, 21:12

pier4r wrote:Plus if you lose only against him, does not really matter because you are above all the rest of the population,so you regain the score once you draw with him or he gets high enough.

*Sniff* But it took me so long to gain those points

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#287 » 05 Mar 2017, 22:28

You know better than everyone else how long some points lasts or not. A different point of view is to "create a streak" or something like median elo match aver match like here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9&start=100#p5171 (I should update it, after almost a month of battles)

Besides, I think it is time that you start to dominate the unavoidable tournaments (that is: winning it more than twice in succession). We will see tomorrow if in this week you were able to get your deserved win.

Wozza
Script
Script

Post#288 » 06 Mar 2017, 00:27

Hey guys. Just letting you know Wozza is my first account. I found Gladiabots about 3 weeks ago. Have been really enjoying the challenge of building up my logic, although it is getting pretty painful to manage as it gets more complex.

Mcompany definitely had a rough run against me yesterday but I think there were a lot of very close match's in there so I'm not sure I can keep the run going. I definitely have a couple of errors in my logic I need to clean up before I do more matches.

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#289 » 06 Mar 2017, 00:35

Hi wozza. That's a pretty impressive raise for only three weeks. Welcome to the club 2000.

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#290 » 06 Mar 2017, 05:33

Wozza wrote:i took someones position to 2000's club :lol:

Yay hes/shes here.

Id say you're way stronger than TCT at progression, TCT is a third account or more as ive known hes multiking from 5.x+

And then you just popped up in 7.8+ then magic happends.

You cant escape the interview as tradition tho,
Somma small personal details?
Job/school:?
Etc.

.@mcopm
I guess you always tweak your bots,

How much damage can butterfly effect do?
Ive added 1 F#$@$@ single node and i just found that it invalidates almost 50% of the main trees.

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#291 » 06 Mar 2017, 09:18

1793+16 = 1804 apparently.

Am am i smelling something?
100 elo to go darn it.

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#292 » 09 Mar 2017, 13:31

Ritter and newbie Card knocked out Wozza hard!.

Mohovas is out, and im feeling theres another one. But replaced BY PedriDemil, hes first account? Didnt fight him yet.

Jdbd-pc a ConsciouS like *underdog*
Is quite uprising.
Im still mismerised about another *underdog* Awareness =/Consciousness.

A MgBlitz explosion like ritter is quite expected. But he said hes taking a break.(OOOR IS HE?, no one knows.)
Last edited by ConsciouS-0nE on 09 Mar 2017, 15:39, edited 1 time in total.

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#293 » 09 Mar 2017, 14:26

Wooza is still super-strong. I belive he is testing some stuff. But his aiming and retreatment is stronger (now) then mine. So you are PedriDemil. Nice tactics, we had some matches.

Some days ago we had a chat about dancers in the Telegram group. At this chat the scales fell from my eyes. It was only two nodes I had to change in my aiming algorithm and then ... BAAAAM.

I was a little bit surprised. Maybe the rest was well balanced and it was only the last missing piece I found. Now I can concentrate more on tactics and winning dances :-)

Hope Blitz comes back, I miss my Nemesis.

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#294 » 09 Mar 2017, 15:37

Im not pedrodemil XD, typo "by" onto "my".

ConsciouS-0nE is my only account. Never done any testing with second accounts to make the main accpunt flawless.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#295 » 09 Mar 2017, 18:19

ConsciouS-0nE wrote:ConsciouS-0nE is my only account. Never done any testing with second accounts to make the main accpunt flawless.

Kudos for this :)

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#296 » 09 Mar 2017, 22:16

pikey is impressive. he overtook a lot of veterans in terms in games played.

He played more than nullpointer, conscious, kjr, me (well almost), crashdown, subliminer and all the others will 2000 and less games in only 27 days!

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#297 » 09 Mar 2017, 22:24

And he is very good. There are some new guys pretty strong after a short time. Same for Wooza and PedroDomil.

TcT
Script
Script

Post#298 » 17 Mar 2017, 04:34

Welcome, Wooza. Where is Null BTW? I look at the leaderboard and NULL or T-800 is not there :<

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#299 » 17 Mar 2017, 06:52

TcT wrote:Welcome, Wooza. Where is Null BTW? I look at the leaderboard and NULL or T-800 is not there :<

Youre back!, youll be having a new prey.

I think mr.null's taking or break, or building the meanest program ever 3:).

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#300 » 17 Mar 2017, 09:35

TcT wrote:Welcome, Wooza. Where is Null BTW? I look at the leaderboard and NULL or T-800 is not there :<

I guess he is busy, you can ping him on the chat.
Welcome back!

Return to “General Discussions”