So two observations.
1. As i said to nullpointer after alpha 7.8 in this thread, people catch up. But they take 10 days normally, and indeed it was so.(Tct and I catched up earlier, but I mean the top10)
2. Nullpointer innovations, that are being used, in my eyes:
- dancing "medium range" with assault or mg against assault or mg (now TcT has a better version), could have been done even before (ah, the power of competition).
- pushing with the sniper (also this could have been done before), that now people are start to adapting since finding a counter is not easy (if no counter, the better counter is to do the same)
- pushing first, collecting later. Here mcompany is trying it for longer time. Others are following suit.
- more subtle stuff not yet identified.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;