Recorded best scores.

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Re: Recorded best scores: After some days of domination, someone went ahead of nullpointer score

Post#101 » 18 Dec 2016, 16:51

Enough for today, couldhave deployed more matches to gain points but its too hot right now.
And got some nightly businesses on going.

Gg guys good noon
Screenshot_2016-12-18-23-46-49.png
Top hot to compete
Screenshot_2016-12-18-23-46-49.png (153.69 KiB) Viewed 1923 times

Bruh mcompany at 1690 PR?
Im not the best player, but atleast im something.I'm 8
Science is madness! 3:)

Johnbob
Algorithm
Algorithm

Re: Recorded best scores: After some days of domination, someone went ahead of nullpointer score

Post#102 » 18 Dec 2016, 18:58

1824 for NullPointer :shock:
I need to modify king maker completely and the others a little and then I'll try 1750, but 1824 looks terrible to achieve... But I must try or you'll get bored :)

MGBlitz81
Automaton
Automaton

Post#103 » 18 Dec 2016, 19:16

Hey, I took him down 5 points from that spot with a draw. Only game I played vs him last night. You can do it too!

My goal is to destroy Nullpointer. What other goal is there to achieve?
Last edited by MGBlitz81 on 18 Dec 2016, 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#104 » 18 Dec 2016, 19:23

I probably gave him 100 of those points... And now I'm going try to come back and make up for it

NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#105 » 19 Dec 2016, 09:38

Challenge accepted, you all :D
I'm trying to deploy more games btw.

For the record, got to my highest score at 1841 and then Night Fury beat me.

ntk
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#106 » 19 Dec 2016, 15:33

220 points fron the second
:mrgreen:

NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#107 » 19 Dec 2016, 16:05

:D

I won't be able to hold that for much longer, I need 2 wins for each 1 draw in average.

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#108 » 19 Dec 2016, 16:08

Meanwhile, I'm doing my best to step on the heads of my opponents to reach you

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#109 » 19 Dec 2016, 16:11

Got down cuz contstantly changing tactics to see where is the best for multiplayers.

NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#110 » 19 Dec 2016, 16:13

Cool :) You need to tell us the secret of finding 2500 games.

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#111 » 19 Dec 2016, 16:23

I do a lot of push-ups and sit-ups... And I drink plenty of juice

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#112 » 19 Dec 2016, 16:39

mcompany wrote:I do a lot of push-ups and sit-ups... And I drink plenty of juice

Ohhh quite sassy, doesnt even tell what type of juice is. ;)

NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#113 » 19 Dec 2016, 20:59

There's no way I'm going up from here, look at the points exchange:

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#114 » 19 Dec 2016, 21:20

I tried earlier, but eventually I gave up (plus people was finally stating to counter me again). How did you even get past 1700? Every win wasn't giving me much and I was at 1660 for some time

NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#115 » 19 Dec 2016, 21:32

When I stopped playing you and MGBlitz, I was around 1750.
From there to 1841 was tough, I played a lot of games the rest of Saturday against a lot of different players.

Since I had already refactored a good part of my AIs to use subtrees, each improvement I made affected 6 maps at the same time, this helped a lot.

NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#116 » 20 Dec 2016, 01:25

Mcompany, took me 9 victories to compensate that defeat in CoD :roll:

Nice place to start with the Shotgun btw, I may or may not borrow that idea :D

NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#117 » 21 Dec 2016, 00:40

Broke my personal best this weekend :D

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#118 » 23 Dec 2016, 23:38

With those screenshots (thanks nullpointer but slowly we will get you. Nice anyway that you are a constant reference) I see new guys in t´he top20.or at least in league4 well active.

liplap, dirk, mehran mira, groverut, six B and Tot (tot seems suspicious though, likely second account).
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#119 » 31 Dec 2016, 22:52

I have to say that recently I see a lot of "legit" (likely no second accounts) entries in the top league4.

For me legit is likely: win rate up to 65%, games played 200+.

Dirk, Ataxius, lobotek, kajiKira, Tralalo, werfawf, Mehran mira is not new but now is very strong, rmg, technik freak, mattiacci, etc...

Aside from nullpointer (I will define a formula to count the "number of games passed before losing the top spot" while analyzing the db dump), johnbob and all the others that have 1000+ games (so, well known since alpha 5.x), those are all new. That's good it means that we have influx of new players while other go inactive. For example christian is not active anymore for the moment.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

kjr
Script
Script

Post#120 » 01 Jan 2017, 00:20

Somehow I've been pulling Nullpointer down a few pegs... Got me some great AI's which seem to give him fits, but only on a few maps.. I can't beat the rest of you consistantly though.

This should throw some chaos into the top of the leader board, though!

Return to “General Discussions”