What is your ultimate objective in the game?

Castlevania
Automaton
Automaton

Re: What is your ultimate objective in the game?

Post#21 » 08 Apr 2017, 19:58

TheKidPunisher wrote:I play only with assault and i won some games versus special robots compo ennemy team.

Ok, now I got the new AI "Wasp" for a team with only assaults and shotguns. It helps me to beat several 1900+ players in different maps except Wozza. Wozza has a really amazing fire control system. However that was some days ago, and I hope to meet him again to see whether an aggressive style can survive. This is already the best that I can do.

Bombafat
Script
Script

Post#22 » 09 Apr 2017, 10:07

could you post some replay example of your AI in action? Would love to see it

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#23 » 09 Apr 2017, 16:22

Bombafat wrote:could you post some replay example of your AI in action? Would love to see it

You can go on the stats page, then grand master league, leaderboard, click on the name, and then last matches.

http://gfx47.com/games/Gladiabots/Stats ... ay=matches

You have then a lot of replayID.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Castlevania
Automaton
Automaton

Post#24 » 09 Apr 2017, 18:33

Bombafat wrote:could you post some replay example of your AI in action? Would love to see it

I post two typical ones in this thread: http://gfx47.com/games/Gladiabots/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=318&start=80

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#25 » 11 Apr 2017, 00:04

I would like my bots to behave like I want them to behave. If I watch a match, I would like to say ... That's exactly what I would've done at this moment with the given information.

And I would like to know why I lost when I loose.

And I would like to improve my elo score.

And I would like to see more creative solutions beating mine.

Only some of my objective.

Bombafat
Script
Script

Post#26 » 11 Apr 2017, 11:10

To get a clean AI where I stand behind every node and which holds me in the top 10 constantly. At least, this is my goal at the moment. Long way to go.

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#27 » 11 Apr 2017, 13:00

What do you mean by clean?

Good luck for reach top ten!

Bombafat
Script
Script

Post#28 » 11 Apr 2017, 13:10

I feel like my AI is at some parts a huge mess because it has leftovers from my very beginning. Need to clean this up.

AltSk0P
Script
Script

Post#29 » 13 Apr 2017, 21:37

Whenever it comes to games like this, I become really competitive. To outplay an opponent, outsmart their strats becomes my sole goal.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#30 » 02 Oct 2017, 22:49

pier4r wrote:
Anyway my ultimate objective in game is to have a tactic so foolproof, compared to the active playerbase, that my streaks would be very long and frequent, to the point that it gets boring. About this ritter, wozza, tct and nullpointer got close to my idea with average streaks of 50+ for the top3 streaks (1). My objective would be like having a minimum streak length of 50.

Bump. The ultimate objective remains the same, but after 7500 games I realize I have a smaller objective that so far I never achieved.
Having an ai that behaves as I wish especially in particular but not so rare cases. It is like my ai is always a bit behind the tactic I have in mind. Due to this it requires continuous fixes .

Also I should fix the unavoidable tournaments.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Melkor
Script
Script

Post#31 » 05 Oct 2017, 18:38

I want to have my bots act smart. There's nothing more satisfying for me than when my assaults realize that they outnumber the enemy and stop being pushed and start advancing, or when my shotgun sees that it can run up to close range without being targeted.

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#32 » 05 Oct 2017, 18:47

Solve bugs, help GFX create the worlds best ai videogame, and kick some scrap metal while doing it. ;)

Return to “General Discussions”