Favorite maps (6.x until new maps are introduced)?

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: Favorite maps (6.x until new maps are introduced)?

Post#21 » 03 Jan 2017, 19:17

On cod and mind I don't use tags yet.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#22 » 03 Jan 2017, 19:27

MGBlitz81 wrote:Seven wonders: 3
Set your priorities: 3

Did you ever lose one of this maps with your hardcore rushing?

MGBlitz81
Automaton
Automaton

Post#23 » 03 Jan 2017, 20:40

I lose occasionally, but not often. I was beating nullpointer for a bit too. But then he did his starving strategy on priorities and I couldn't stop him. It must be said though I only beat him 1 to 0 a few times and we just stood stalemate til the end after I scored... my bots ending with less health than his. He's good!

You consider my strategy agressive rushing? I thought it was split between mid and long range, favoring long range if anything. Mcompany has an aggressive rush, hehe.

Kaonicping
Hello World
Hello World

Post#24 » 03 Jan 2017, 20:43

MGBlitz81 wrote:Seven wonders: 3
Set your priorities: 3
Meeting point: 1
Circle of Death: 0
Split team: 1
Mind game: 0
Kingmaker: 1
Barred Spiral: 1

I suck at mind game and CoD. CoD used to be my most successful map before tags came along. I try to imitate that AI and it just doesn't work now... too slow. I'm not sure what you guys are doing now but my win rate is probably 50% or less on that one. Same with mind game though I haven't tried to specialize in it much, using generic AI. Same for Kingmaker but I can appreciate the strategy I see you guys using.

I can see why people don't like mind game, but one thing that I find is quite nice about it is that you actually have to make a choice of what bots you bring. I think that's why you just lost to me on Mind Game; you had 1 sniper and 1 machine gun, while I had 1 shotgun and 1 machine gun, which seemed to have quite an advantage (in spite of the fact that your AI is probably stronger).

ty for the 21 points :mrgreen: I needed that badly

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#25 » 13 Jan 2017, 22:20

Updated the first post

I'm surprised that the first maps are the most liked. It is also true that for sure the feelings are changed over the time but I could not imagine when wonders and set your priorities so high.

No surprise for the circle of death, slight surprise for split teams.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#26 » 13 Jan 2017, 22:32

Would be great to see CoD go :D

Return to “General Discussions”