Photo Gallery of 6.0 map inition points

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Photo Gallery of 6.0 map inition points

Post#1 » 24 Dec 2016, 21:36

Do note that I currently do not have a way of checking the maps in 6.1 yet to see if they are the same
Last edited by mcompany on 21 Nov 2018, 02:45, edited 4 times in total.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: Photo Gallery of 6.0 map inition points

Post#2 » 24 Dec 2016, 21:40

Good job, I strongly believe the order did not change. I put it in the faq.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#3 » 26 Dec 2016, 21:10

Could be that with the use of "esclusiveTeamTag" (to see at every time which bot gets the tag) one can quickly sort out the order of the bot, that should be also the order of execution?
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#4 » 26 Dec 2016, 21:17

No, because while it could tell you what bot is first, you can't use that information to find the rest of the bots without currently targeted. I was using the same data between 6.0 and 6.1.2 to attack currently targeted, and changing targets based on a tag node in 6.1 (that doesn't exist in 6.0) to choose via ”any” which gives you the order

Avaren
Script
Script

Post#5 » 28 Dec 2016, 12:45

Wouldn't exclu a, exclu b (not a), exclu c (not a b), etc work?

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#6 » 28 Dec 2016, 13:31

mcompany wrote:No, because while it could tell you what bot is first, you can't use that information to find the rest of the bots without currently targeted. I was using the same data between 6.0 and 6.1.2 to attack currently targeted, and changing targets based on a tag node in 6.1 (that doesn't exist in 6.0) to choose via ”any” which gives you the order

I do not mean attack, I mean "self exclusiveTeamtag" with bots idling.

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#7 » 28 Dec 2016, 20:40

Hmm... Interesting, I never thought of this, but this might actually give the complete order in reverse direction. I'll have to check this when I get the time

GFX47
Dev
Dev

Post#8 » 28 Dec 2016, 22:52

Don't focus too much on the instantiation order, I will eventually find a way to make it unrelevant in the target selection process.

Return to “General Discussions”