Issues with 6.1

MGBlitz81
Automaton
Automaton

Issues with 6.1

Post#1 » 21 Dec 2016, 07:06

Is nobody playing 6.1? I've had open games for hours and no one has joined them.

My other issue is that my AI doesn't act the same way it did in 6.0. I used to set up identical AIs vs each other in training and they would do the exact same thing. Now, they are not behaving the same and one side or the other eventually wins. This should not be happening.

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Issues with 6.1

Post#2 » 21 Dec 2016, 07:27

The problem with identical AIs not drawing is nothing new, that can happen in previous versions. I believe it is a problem with the initiation orders, but I've also heard that it was the collision system as well

As far as people not playing it... It's a new test version, most people aren't aware the test versions even exist. Wait until other people get online

MGBlitz81
Automaton
Automaton

Re: Issues with 6.1

Post#3 » 21 Dec 2016, 07:34

Yeah, but I'm talking about identical AIs that WERE acting the exact same way in 6.0 are not doing it now. It has to do with the currently targeted nodes. It takes precedence over other nodes that it shouldn't. My CoD setup won't even attack closest AI short/med range first, it goes straight to currently targeted node and attacks the furthest enemy or some other nonsense.

Avaren
Script
Script

Re: Issues with 6.1

Post#4 » 21 Dec 2016, 08:35

I just had weird behavior in a game I just played... right before the game crashed.

Return to “General Discussions”