buff to assault bot

beetleberries
Hello World
Hello World

buff to assault bot

Post#1 » 24 Feb 2019, 05:52

could you potentially consider making a minimum of one bullet hitting of six at long range for the assault bot? its frustrating when you miss and then the enemies shield regens. randomness is having a large impact on the outcome of my games. thank you for reading

GFX47
Dev
Dev

Re: buff to assault bot

Post#2 » 24 Feb 2019, 16:50

It's actually not real randomness, check out this wiki page:
https://wiki.gladiabots.com/index.php?t ... ng_process

beetleberries
Hello World
Hello World

Post#3 » 25 Feb 2019, 10:44

awesome! i read the wiki and thats a pretty sweet way of making it fair and appear random! so i should make a counter to mimic the hidden precision counter so that i know when all 6 shots miss at long range (so that i dont waste it at long range, instead moving forward to shoot)?

beetleberries
Hello World
Hello World

Post#4 » 25 Feb 2019, 11:06

the reason im making this such a big deal is because it is, 1709531 is an example against mumpsimus from onelife tournament. id recommend you only looking from 4:30 to 4:00

beetleberries
Hello World
Hello World

Post#5 » 25 Feb 2019, 11:52

yay, ive got something which now tells me when i will miss! thanks for linking me to the wiki i didnt know/ (was too lazy) (sorry)
thanks!

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#6 » 26 Feb 2019, 23:48

The assault as it is now it is pretty powerful. We don't need further improvements (it was already improved) only for the sake of teams with too many assaults.

It wouldn't make sense as it will make less appealing having other types of bots.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

beetleberries
Hello World
Hello World

Post#7 » 28 Feb 2019, 12:55

i completely agree assaults dont need improvement.

Return to “General Discussions”