You hooked me again.

neoliminal
Algorithm
Algorithm

You hooked me again.

Post#1 » 09 Feb 2018, 17:21

:lol:

Last night I wanted to see what was new in the updates and you got me. You hooked me again. The random maps are great and change the entire dynamic and meta concepts. I could use my old scripts, which were enough to get wins on the level I had dropped to when I lost interest a few months ago.

Now I'm contemplating strategies again. And there are two new classes I don't even know about yet. I have a lot of catching up to do, but nice work!
[Target closest post where post is type Sniper.]

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Re: You hooked me again.

Post#2 » 10 Feb 2018, 03:57

neoliminal wrote::lol:

Last night I wanted to see what was new in the updates and you got me. You hooked me again. The random maps are great and change the entire dynamic and meta concepts. I could use my old scripts, which were enough to get wins on the level I had dropped to when I lost interest a few months ago.

Now I'm contemplating strategies again. And there are two new classes I don't even know about yet. I have a lot of catching up to do, but nice work!

Those classes are just skins. The machine gun got 2 new skins. Unless you are a returning player from very far back, in which case, what were the 2 original classes?

neoliminal
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#3 » 10 Feb 2018, 05:49

Ah... new skins. So no new functionality. A total of four bots? Assault, Sniper, Shotgun and Machine Gun.

That makes more sense to me now that I think about the outcomes of those games.
[Target closest post where post is type Sniper.]

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#4 » 13 Feb 2018, 18:05

Heh. Kids. I'm here from the days of only Assaults.
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

Return to “General Discussions”