Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

MagToast
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#761 » 23 Sep 2018, 09:16

Hey,
im also back after a long time and would linke to get my old account linked to the email used for the forum.
Account: MagToast

Big thanks in advance!

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2865

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#762 » 23 Sep 2018, 10:36

MagToast wrote:Hey,
im also back after a long time and would linke to get my old account linked to the email used for the forum.
Account: MagToast

Big thanks in advance!


Done!

RedRadiation
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#763 » 23 Sep 2018, 17:53

RedRadiation
I really like this game.
Thank you so much!

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2865

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#764 » 23 Sep 2018, 18:56

RedRadiation wrote:RedRadiation
I really like this game.
Thank you so much!


Linked!

PHTM
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#765 » 24 Sep 2018, 04:12

PHTM phtm@hotmail.com
Haven't played in a long time. Loved the alpha version. Going to take time to program with all the new features and options.

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2865

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#766 » 24 Sep 2018, 08:57

PHTM wrote:PHTM phtm@hotmail.com
Haven't played in a long time. Loved the alpha version. Going to take time to program with all the new features and options.


Done

Nikitabikita
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#767 » 24 Sep 2018, 12:05

My gmail is Nikitabikita.ava@gmail.com and my nickname is Nikitabikita. Fan you sync them manually?

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2865

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#768 » 24 Sep 2018, 12:07

Nikitabikita wrote:My gmail is Nikitabikita.ava@gmail.com and my nickname is Nikitabikita. Fan you sync them manually?


Fynced!

Leipt
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#769 » 24 Sep 2018, 22:52

Hi I need a manual sync.

Edit: Just to clarify my nic is "Leipt" and my email are "joakimaw91@gmail.com". Started playing before the different bot types existed and rediscovered the game. I'm mostly after regaining the nic, the old scrips I made are most likely outdated and unusable so don't bother with it. I still wana keep the new ones I made though.

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2865

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#770 » 24 Sep 2018, 23:45

Leipt wrote:Hi I need a manual sync.

Edit: Just to clarify my nic is "Leipt" and my email are "joakimaw91@gmail.com". Started playing before the different bot types existed and rediscovered the game. I'm mostly after regaining the nic, the old scrips I made are most likely outdated and unusable so don't bother with it. I still wana keep the new ones I made though.


Linked

Brunojuara
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#771 » 28 Sep 2018, 03:12

Hello, i'm Brunojuara, and that makes a long time since i stopped playing this game, i would like to link my old account (Brunojuara) to this e-mail:
brunobebiciaraujo@gmail.com
Thanks a Lot

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2865

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#772 » 28 Sep 2018, 09:46

Brunojuara wrote:Hello, i'm Brunojuara, and that makes a long time since i stopped playing this game, i would like to link my old account (Brunojuara) to this e-mail:
brunobebiciaraujo@gmail.com
Thanks a Lot


Done

Benoxiid
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#773 » 28 Sep 2018, 16:14

Benoxiid

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2865

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#774 » 28 Sep 2018, 16:16

Benoxiid wrote:Benoxiid


Hello?

nooobkevin
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#775 » 28 Sep 2018, 17:03

Hi, my in-game name is nooobkevin, can you link it to the email used for this forum account? Thank you very much!

Chronoxios
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#776 » 28 Sep 2018, 17:27

Hello, have played and enjoyed this game a long time ago i will replay it, i would like, if it is possible a link between my Username (Chronoxios) and my e-mail:
mister.ludovic@free.fr
Thanks you

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2865

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#777 » 28 Sep 2018, 17:28

nooobkevin wrote:Hi, my in-game name is nooobkevin, can you link it to the email used for this forum account? Thank you very much!


Linked!

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2865

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#778 » 28 Sep 2018, 17:29

Chronoxios wrote:Hello, have played and enjoyed this game a long time ago i will replay it, i would like, if it is possible a link between my Username (Chronoxios) and my e-mail:
mister.ludovic@free.fr
Thanks you


Linked!

00001001
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#779 » 29 Sep 2018, 12:43

Hi,

i played a long time ago and now found the game on steam. I would like to have my old name back.

User:
00001001

EMail:
Julian (at-sign) von-Wilmsdorff (dottt) com

GalWat
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#780 » 29 Sep 2018, 15:54

Please add email to my account (GalWat).
Email from forum account. Thank you

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest