Page 37 of 42

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 10 Sep 2018, 08:46
by GFX47
Maztazio wrote:
GFX47 wrote:
Maztazio wrote:My username was Maztazio would you please link it to my account fren


Those accounts don't look like they are own by the same person...
Could you give me some AI names?


It was years ago, not exactly sure. just redownloaded the game. but I own the maztazio and dotynel emails on both gmail and yahoo. I believe the AIs are named after the actual bot classes on my old account.


The "fren" account was created 1 month ago and only has the default "Training AI".

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 10 Sep 2018, 19:22
by Wizered
Player Name: Wizered

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 10 Sep 2018, 22:32
by GFX47
Wizered wrote:Player Name: Wizered


Done

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 11 Sep 2018, 09:10
by Zacous
Player Name: Zacous
Might help increase the amount of people playing multiplayer to allow guests?

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 11 Sep 2018, 09:12
by GFX47
Zacous wrote:Player Name: Zacous
Might help increase the amount of people playing multiplayer to allow guests?


Done

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 11 Sep 2018, 11:59
by Teemestari
Teemestari and the same email I used to join forums.

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 11 Sep 2018, 12:01
by GFX47
Teemestari wrote:Teemestari and the same email I used to join forums.


Done

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 11 Sep 2018, 16:13
by J7Luke

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 11 Sep 2018, 16:18
by GFX47
J7Luke wrote:J7Luke
Jonathan7Luke@Gmail.com


Done

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 12 Sep 2018, 17:56
by Jan-VGH
My in-game name on Android (the only device I play the game on) is Jan-VGH. Please link the e-mail birkejan8@gmail.com . Thank you

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 12 Sep 2018, 17:59
by GFX47
Jan-VGH wrote:My in-game name on Android (the only device I play the game on) is Jan-VGH. Please link the e-mail birkejan8@gmail.com . Thank you


This account was created a few days ago with Beta 1.2.
So if it's your account, the game should ask you for the email.
Do you confirm?

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 13 Sep 2018, 04:08
by Maztazio
GFX47 wrote:
Maztazio wrote:
GFX47 wrote:
Those accounts don't look like they are own by the same person...
Could you give me some AI names?


It was years ago, not exactly sure. just redownloaded the game. but I own the maztazio and dotynel emails on both gmail and yahoo. I believe the AIs are named after the actual bot classes on my old account.


The "fren" account was created 1 month ago and only has the default "Training AI".


The account I wanted to link to was from a few years back

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 13 Sep 2018, 07:37
by GFX47
Then it must have a different name?

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 13 Sep 2018, 11:43
by molnitomi
Hello my email: molnitomi97@gmail.com
And my player player name : molnitomi
And i play in android
Thank you ☺

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 13 Sep 2018, 11:46
by GFX47
molnitomi wrote:Hello my email: molnitomi97@gmail.com
And my player player name : molnitomi
And i play in android
Thank you ☺


Done

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 13 Sep 2018, 11:49
by GFX47
Epepper wrote:SN -Pepper

Email- pepperspecial@gmail.com

Link please.


Linked

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 13 Sep 2018, 11:53
by Holyme
sanduvictor@gmail.com
Holyme - Primary account, created early on
Scarletvye - secondary, created because I could not get the game to associate me with the primary one.
Please link both to my email.

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 13 Sep 2018, 12:00
by GFX47
Holyme wrote:sanduvictor@gmail.com
Holyme - Primary account, created early on
Scarletvye - secondary, created because I could not get the game to associate me with the primary one.
Please link both to my email.


I set your email to Holyme and both your Windows and Android installs now point to it.

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 13 Sep 2018, 12:11
by Holyme
GFX47 wrote: I set your email to Holyme and both your Windows and Android installs now point to it.

In this case, the Scarletvye account can be deleted.

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Posted: 14 Sep 2018, 13:45
by Harrygiel
Hello !
Coming back from a loooong time ago.
IGN: Harrygiel