Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2826

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#681 » 28 Aug 2018, 11:00

Ribsyo wrote:My username was ribsyo can you please link it to my email, thanks


Done

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2826

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#682 » 28 Aug 2018, 11:00

Marius wrote:I want my name to be Marius


Done

emedlin
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#683 » 30 Aug 2018, 22:30

My name is oQo. Can you link it for me. Thanks.

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2826

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#684 » 30 Aug 2018, 22:50

emedlin wrote:My name is oQo. Can you link it for me. Thanks.


Sorry to be suspicious but your forum account doesn't seem to match this game account.
Could you give me the name of the AIs you wrote?

stcw
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#685 » 31 Aug 2018, 13:12

If possible,
please link up my pre-alpha account "stcw", there are a few models there and i would love to save some work on the beta.
Thanks

emedlin
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#686 » 31 Aug 2018, 13:37

GFX47 wrote:
emedlin wrote:My name is oQo. Can you link it for me. Thanks.


Sorry to be suspicious but your forum account doesn't seem to match this game account.
Could you give me the name of the AIs you wrote?


Sure. Anti-score, Attack, Attack Leader, Attack Support, and Gather End Game.

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2826

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#687 » 31 Aug 2018, 21:33

stcw wrote:If possible,
please link up my pre-alpha account "stcw", there are a few models there and i would love to save some work on the beta.
Thanks


Done

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2826

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#688 » 31 Aug 2018, 22:26

emedlin wrote:
GFX47 wrote:
emedlin wrote:My name is oQo. Can you link it for me. Thanks.


Sorry to be suspicious but your forum account doesn't seem to match this game account.
Could you give me the name of the AIs you wrote?


Sure. Anti-score, Attack, Attack Leader, Attack Support, and Gather End Game.


It doesn't match oQo's AIs.
Are you sure about the name?

Jazzberry
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#689 » 01 Sep 2018, 20:20

I want my Jazzberry name back D:

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2826

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#690 » 01 Sep 2018, 23:21

Jazzberry wrote:I want my Jazzberry name back D:


Done

emedlin
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#691 » 02 Sep 2018, 16:07

GFX47 wrote:
emedlin wrote:
GFX47 wrote:
Sorry to be suspicious but your forum account doesn't seem to match this game account.
Could you give me the name of the AIs you wrote?


Sure. Anti-score, Attack, Attack Leader, Attack Support, and Gather End Game.


It doesn't match oQo's AIs.
Are you sure about the name?


The first time I tried to register oQo on my phone it redirect me to this page I believe. I just ignored it, but after liking the game I decided to link my name to it. When I tried oQo again It said it was used, figured I was the one using it since I had click register oQo a day or two before. When I click connect with oQo it redirects me to this page. Also's those are my AI's. I have a few others also. When I clicked register oQo the first time did it not register the name to me?

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2826

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#692 » 02 Sep 2018, 16:19

oQo was registered in early 2017.
So you should probably just choose another name ;)

OMOHnopBeT
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#693 » 02 Sep 2018, 23:44

Ingame nickname OMOHnopBeT

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2826

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#694 » 03 Sep 2018, 00:20

OMOHnopBeT wrote:Ingame nickname OMOHnopBeT


Done

OMOHnopBeT
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#695 » 03 Sep 2018, 13:09

GFX47 wrote:
OMOHnopBeT wrote:Ingame nickname OMOHnopBeT


Done

I've already written with email verification issue. It was solved, however the game can't send sync code to dros3@mail.ru aswell as forum website.

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2826

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#696 » 03 Sep 2018, 14:41

OMOHnopBeT wrote:
GFX47 wrote:
OMOHnopBeT wrote:Ingame nickname OMOHnopBeT


Done

I've already written with email verification issue. It was solved, however the game can't send sync code to dros3@mail.ru aswell as forum website.


mail.ru marked my emails as spam.
I asked for reverting it, it should be done by now.
Did you get the last email?

OMOHnopBeT
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#697 » 03 Sep 2018, 14:46

GFX47 wrote:mail.ru marked my emails as spam.
I asked for reverting it, it should be done by now.
Did you get the last email?

It worked. Mail.ru puts your emails in spam folder. At least i can access them now. Thanks.

Light
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#698 » 04 Sep 2018, 03:01

my account name is Light
thank you

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Posts: 2826

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#699 » 04 Sep 2018, 08:52

Light wrote:my account name is Light
thank you


Done

Igor
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Post#700 » 04 Sep 2018, 11:44

link to it the email address. Igor.

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests