Page 17 of 41

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 25 Jul 2017, 16:18
by Chilio
And another request here =D
Could you link Chilio3 with Chilio2 (Main)?

Thanks!

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 25 Jul 2017, 21:27
by GFX47
MaceWindu wrote:Hi GFX,

I started playing again (not sure if that's a good idea .. :D)

Could you please link my main account Milkhunter with the currently used one MaceWindu9?

Best Mace aka Milkhunter


Done

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 25 Jul 2017, 21:28
by GFX47
sollniss wrote:I accidently opened an old client and now my data is lost.

Can you restore my old account "sollniss" to the new one "sollniss2"?


Done

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 25 Jul 2017, 21:28
by GFX47
Chilio wrote:And another request here =D
Could you link Chilio3 with Chilio2 (Main)?

Thanks!


Done

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 02 Aug 2017, 05:24
by Kanishka
Kindly sync Kanishka_RN3 to RESET_RN3

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 02 Aug 2017, 09:17
by GFX47
Kanishka wrote:Kindly sync Kanishka_RN3 to RESET_RN3


Done

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 02 Aug 2017, 14:39
by Kanishka
GFX47 wrote:
Kanishka wrote:Kindly sync Kanishka_RN3 to RESET_RN3


Done


Thanks!

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 08 Aug 2017, 05:20
by mumpsimus
I would like to participate!

Main account name: mumpsimus
Secondary account name: thisfred

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 09 Aug 2017, 00:06
by GFX47
mumpsimus wrote:I would like to participate!

Main account name: mumpsimus
Secondary account name: thisfred


Done!

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 09 Aug 2017, 02:51
by mumpsimus
Hmm, not sure if it's related or something else, but I'm now getting 'Connection Failed' on both devices...

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 09 Aug 2017, 09:54
by GFX47
mumpsimus wrote:Hmm, not sure if it's related or something else, but I'm now getting 'Connection Failed' on both devices...


Can you send me your logs?

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 09 Aug 2017, 17:15
by mumpsimus
Done, (by PM, let me know if there's a better way.)

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 10 Aug 2017, 04:11
by mumpsimus
Fixed now, thank you so much! :)

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 19 Aug 2017, 07:10
by Kanishka
I'm saying this on behalf of my friend, these accounts don't belong to me.

Please sync purchase status of Soldier to KillerKrow. (The guy wants to keep KillerKrow)

Thanks

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 19 Aug 2017, 08:02
by KillerKrow
Thanks for posting it here :)

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 19 Aug 2017, 09:34
by Kanishka
KillerKrow wrote:Thanks for posting it here :)


Hello and welcome to the forum! (Preferably declare that I introduced you to this place ;))

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 21 Aug 2017, 11:21
by GFX47
Kanishka wrote:I'm saying this on behalf of my friend, these accounts don't belong to me.

Please sync purchase status of Soldier to KillerKrow. (The guy wants to keep KillerKrow)

Thanks


Done

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 09 Sep 2017, 03:04
by 0x1de
Hi GFX, I'd like to see if my old AI is still competitive.

So I have a tablet using 0x1de_old (which is really old). Can that be set to use the 0x1de account records instead? Happy to keep 0x1de_old as the name though.

Thanks.

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 09 Sep 2017, 06:41
by GFX47
0x1de wrote:Hi GFX, I'd like to see if my old AI is still competitive.

So I have a tablet using 0x1de_old (which is really old). Can that be set to use the 0x1de account records instead? Happy to keep 0x1de_old as the name though.

Thanks.


So you want to copy the AIs from 0x1de to 0x1de_old? Or you want to use 0x1de account on your tablet?

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Posted: 09 Sep 2017, 19:27
by 0x1de
Whichever is easiest for you.