Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

User avatar
Crashdown
Script
Script
Posts: 12

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#21 » 30 Dec 2016, 14:20

GFX47 wrote:Done!


Thanks a lot! It is really working!
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 740

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#22 » 09 Jan 2017, 14:39

Gfx is there a way you can transfer all of my old ais to my new account?


So the new account has 0/0/0 win loss draw record but i got all my old ais on it.
Acc name: DarkskyeIanTest

*Cough*coughiknowthatnamesuckslol*cough*




The thing is i cleared data the gladiabots app, didnt uninstall and reinstall.
*fingers crossed
Im not the best player, but atleast im something.I'm 8
Science is madness! 3:)

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2905

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#23 » 09 Jan 2017, 17:55

Why did you do that?
Anyway what is your old account name?

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 740

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#24 » 10 Jan 2017, 05:14

edit: NO WAIT! 8-) Maybe ill get back my old ais when im back on league4,
But for now i dont think i need them.
Im gonna think bout it.
Because that was like 70+ ais dumped to my systems again, then theres no ai folders yet.



Player id: 8
IMG_20170110_132500.pnG
IMG_20170110_132500.pnG (15.26 KiB) Viewed 1799 times


Soo ill have fresh stats, and fresh enemies.
I havent been on league 1 or evem demoted once since 5.x
Im not the best player, but atleast im something.I'm 8
Science is madness! 3:)

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2905

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#25 » 10 Jan 2017, 10:00

What I'm proposing here is helping sync your devices, not help you reset your stats ;)

User avatar
NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 539

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#26 » 16 Jan 2017, 18:54

Can I have 3 devices synced this way?

If yes, can you sync to SkidRow too?

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 3385

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#27 » 16 Jan 2017, 19:10

ha! Found the other alt account. Now I wonder who is "Sunway" guy.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

User avatar
NullPointer
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 539

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#28 » 16 Jan 2017, 19:14

haha it was me too. I had so many test accounts already. I was always afraid of testing new versions with my main account.

User avatar
Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 1421
Contact:

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#29 » 16 Jan 2017, 19:18

Yeah... SunwayTaihuLight is a menace.
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat


My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2905

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#30 » 16 Jan 2017, 19:24

NullPointer wrote:Can I have 3 devices synced this way?

If yes, can you sync to SkidRow too?


Any amount of device.
They will all be linked to 1 account.
It's done.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 3385

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#31 » 16 Jan 2017, 19:25

NullPointer wrote:haha it was me too. I had so many test accounts already. I was always afraid of testing new versions with my main account.


Image
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

User avatar
Calibano
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#32 » 18 Jan 2017, 08:53

I don't know if this is the case, but I never played on mobile device but only across two different PC. I would like if it is possible to sync my main account: Calibano on the second one: CaOs

Thanks in advance!

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2905

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#33 » 18 Jan 2017, 09:04

Calibano wrote:I don't know if this is the case, but I never played on mobile device but only across two different PC. I would like if it is possible to sync my main account: Calibano on the second one: CaOs

Thanks in advance!


Just to be sure, you mean link your CaOs device to your Calibano account?

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 740

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#34 » 18 Jan 2017, 10:13

Thanks
Im not the best player, but atleast im something.I'm 8
Science is madness! 3:)

User avatar
Calibano
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#35 » 18 Jan 2017, 10:30

GFX47 wrote:
Calibano wrote:I don't know if this is the case, but I never played on mobile device but only across two different PC. I would like if it is possible to sync my main account: Calibano on the second one: CaOs

Thanks in advance!


Just to be sure, you mean link your CaOs device to your Calibano account?


Yes, exactly! Thanks!

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2905

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#36 » 18 Jan 2017, 10:33

Calibano wrote:
GFX47 wrote:
Calibano wrote:I don't know if this is the case, but I never played on mobile device but only across two different PC. I would like if it is possible to sync my main account: Calibano on the second one: CaOs

Thanks in advance!


Just to be sure, you mean link your CaOs device to your Calibano account?


Yes, exactly! Thanks!


Done

User avatar
Calibano
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#37 » 18 Jan 2017, 14:02

Thanks!

trip
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#38 » 18 Jan 2017, 22:55

Could you sync Trip, Trip2 and Trip3? With Trip3 as the main account.
Thanks in advance :)

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2905

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#39 » 19 Jan 2017, 17:19

trip wrote:Could you sync Trip, Trip2 and Trip3? With Trip3 as the main account.
Thanks in advance :)


Done!

damagedRust
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#40 » 21 Jan 2017, 21:04

Hi,
could you please sync account damagedRust (main acc) with damagedRustSlave ? Thanks a lot

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest