Link your email to a pre-alpha13 player account

Nanth
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 3

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#161 » 18 Apr 2017, 18:37

I restarted it and it's fixed. Thank you!

bossbuk
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 8

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#162 » 22 Apr 2017, 23:02

bossbuk wrote:Please could you sync thsese accounts
Main: bossbuk
Phone: bossbuk.g4

Thanks in advance!
Hi again,
Please can you do the same for these accounts
Main: bossbuk
Laptop: bossbuk.x75v
Tablet: bossbuk.n7

Top man GFX47, and thank you in advance!

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2896

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#163 » 23 Apr 2017, 11:23

bossbuk wrote:
bossbuk wrote:Please could you sync thsese accounts
Main: bossbuk
Phone: bossbuk.g4

Thanks in advance!
Hi again,
Please can you do the same for these accounts
Main: bossbuk
Laptop: bossbuk.x75v
Tablet: bossbuk.n7

Top man GFX47, and thank you in advance!


Done

burgy
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 5

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#164 » 25 Apr 2017, 12:16

Hi, I started playing gladiabots an it is fantastic so far.

Could you please sync these accounts.
burgy (main account)
burgy02
burgy03

Thanks

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2896

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#165 » 25 Apr 2017, 13:07

burgy wrote:Hi, I started playing gladiabots an it is fantastic so far.

Could you please sync these accounts.
burgy (main account)
burgy02
burgy03

Thanks


Done!

Akarne
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#166 » 25 Apr 2017, 17:59

Hi GFX47, could you please do the same for my two accounts ?
Akarne ( main/old account on my tablet)
Fairyday ( new on smartphone )

Thanks.

LoSboccacc
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#167 » 25 Apr 2017, 21:31

Hi, can I have these accounts merged?
LoSboccacc ( was main account)
LoSboccacc2 ( new on new pc )

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2896

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#168 » 25 Apr 2017, 23:22

Akarne wrote:Hi GFX47, could you please do the same for my two accounts ?
Akarne ( main/old account on my tablet)
Fairyday ( new on smartphone )

Thanks.


Done!

SolarSupremacy
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#169 » 28 Apr 2017, 21:39

Solar (on mobile)
SolarPC (on PC)

Thanks. <3

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2896

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#170 » 30 Apr 2017, 11:37

SolarSupremacy wrote:Solar (on mobile)
SolarPC (on PC)

Thanks. <3


Done!

T90
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#171 » 02 May 2017, 00:59

Hi, сould you please sync these accounts:
xxALEXUSxx (main account)
xxALEXUSxx(PC) (second acc.)

Thanks.

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2896

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#172 » 02 May 2017, 09:28

T90 wrote:Hi, сould you please sync these accounts:
xxALEXUSxx (main account)
xxALEXUSxx(PC) (second acc.)

Thanks.


Done!

TheWis
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#173 » 04 May 2017, 02:28

TheWis (Main Acc)
TheWis_ (Second Acc)

Thanks in advance!

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2896

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#174 » 04 May 2017, 09:17

TheWis wrote:TheWis (Main Acc)
TheWis_ (Second Acc)

Thanks in advance!


Done!

WorldEnder
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#175 » 06 May 2017, 19:28

Hey, can you sync these accounts for me?

WorldEnder (Main)
WorldEnder02 (Second)

Thank You

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2896

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#176 » 06 May 2017, 20:13

WorldEnder wrote:Hey, can you sync these accounts for me?

WorldEnder (Main)
WorldEnder02 (Second)

Thank You


Done!

burgy
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 5

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#177 » 09 May 2017, 10:40

Hi, can you sync these accounts.
burgy (main)
burgy04

Thanks

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2896

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#178 » 09 May 2017, 10:44

burgy wrote:Hi, can you sync these accounts.
burgy (main)
burgy04

Thanks


Done!

Earil
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 9

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#179 » 09 May 2017, 14:11

Hi,

Could you please sync these acounts :

Earil v2 (Ranked and leveled-up account, but I'd like to have Earil as my name)
Earil (mobile)

Thanks in advance :)

User avatar
GFX47
Dev
Dev
Posts: 2896

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#180 » 09 May 2017, 22:00

Earil wrote:Hi,

Could you please sync these acounts :

Earil v2 (Ranked and leveled-up account, but I'd like to have Earil as my name)
Earil (mobile)

Thanks in advance :)


Done!

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests