Cross-device sync temporary solution

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2001

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#341 » 09 Sep 2017, 19:40

OK, l linked your 0x1de_old tablet to your 0x1de account.

User avatar
0x1de
Automaton
Automaton
Posts: 156

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#342 » 10 Sep 2017, 01:03

Many thanks.

MGBlitz81
Automaton
Automaton
Posts: 107

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#343 » 10 Sep 2017, 06:48

Wait... You can sync accounts so I can use all AIs on one account?

If that's the case can you sync mgblitz81, saffron, and kogataru?

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2001

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#344 » 10 Sep 2017, 09:14

MGBlitz81 wrote:Wait... You can sync accounts so I can use all AIs on one account?

If that's the case can you sync mgblitz81, saffron, and kogataru?


Which one do you want to keep?

MGBlitz81
Automaton
Automaton
Posts: 107

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#345 » 10 Sep 2017, 14:25

Lets keep Kogataru

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2001

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#346 » 10 Sep 2017, 14:55

Done!

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 678

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#347 » 26 Sep 2017, 03:00

Make

Sub-conscious2(pc)

Become

ConsciouS-0/\/E(andriod)
The ais of this should be transfered to pc
And keep the name ConsciouS-0/\/E

So I can play on pc
I already developed my new ai almost 50% done months ago

Thanks in advanced
Im not the best player, but atleast im something.I'm 8
Science is madness! 3:)

User avatar
ShoddyBotter
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 5

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#348 » 26 Sep 2017, 07:33

@GFX47
>Makes a game about managing fully automated robots
>Have to manually sync users
Image
We need a :thinking: smiley

Edit: Had to look up a tutorial to use the img tag. This shitpost better be appreciated.
:evil: Banning Spambots is discrimination! :evil:

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2001

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#349 » 26 Sep 2017, 09:12

ConsciouS-0nE wrote:Make

Sub-conscious2(pc)

Become

ConsciouS-0/\/E(andriod)
The ais of this should be transfered to pc
And keep the name ConsciouS-0/\/E

So I can play on pc
I already developed my new ai almost 50% done months ago

Thanks in advanced


Done.
It was actually Sub-concious2.

User avatar
Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 1385
Contact:

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#350 » 26 Sep 2017, 09:20

GFX47 wrote:
ConsciouS-0nE wrote:Make

Sub-conscious2(pc)

Become

ConsciouS-0/\/E(andriod)
The ais of this should be transfered to pc
And keep the name ConsciouS-0/\/E

So I can play on pc
I already developed my new ai almost 50% done months ago

Thanks in advanced


Done.
It was actually Sub-concious2.


He did say Sub-conscious2. :/
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat


My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2001

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#351 » 26 Sep 2017, 10:47

Kanishka wrote:
GFX47 wrote:
ConsciouS-0nE wrote:Make

Sub-conscious2(pc)

Become

ConsciouS-0/\/E(andriod)
The ais of this should be transfered to pc
And keep the name ConsciouS-0/\/E

So I can play on pc
I already developed my new ai almost 50% done months ago

Thanks in advanced


Done.
It was actually Sub-concious2.


He did say Sub-conscious2. :/


Image

User avatar
Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 1385
Contact:

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#352 » 26 Sep 2017, 11:20

Okayyyyyyy there's no s
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat


My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 678

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#353 » 26 Sep 2017, 13:31

GFX47 wrote:
ConsciouS-0nE wrote:Make

Sub-conscious2(pc)

Become

ConsciouS-0/\/E(andriod)
The ais of this should be transfered to pc
And keep the name ConsciouS-0/\/E

So I can play on pc
I already developed my new ai almost 50% done months ago

Thanks in advanced


Done.
It was actually Sub-concious2.



Alpha 10.2 unsupported version

I dont have ConsciouS-0/\/E's AIs

Should i update first? Looks like it didnt work

Il wait for an official release available for public thanks alot
Im not the best player, but atleast im something.I'm 8
Science is madness! 3:)

User avatar
Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 1385
Contact:

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#354 » 27 Sep 2017, 20:55

Please sync Kanishka_MiPad to 001_Sync_MiPad
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat


My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

User avatar
Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 1385
Contact:

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#355 » 27 Sep 2017, 20:55

And delete the new account please.
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat


My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2001

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#356 » 27 Sep 2017, 22:04

Done

User avatar
Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 1385
Contact:

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#357 » 28 Sep 2017, 03:51

Thanks.
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat


My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

User avatar
narnach
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 4
Contact:

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#358 » 08 Oct 2017, 17:44

Can you link Narnach and Narnach-PC? I started playing on my laptop yesterday as Narnach, but now that I'm home I wanted to use my PC to record some gameplay. There's no data yet on Narnach-PC so please keep the Narnach data when syncing.

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2001

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#359 » 08 Oct 2017, 17:45

narnach wrote:Can you link Narnach and Narnach-PC? I started playing on my laptop yesterday as Narnach, but now that I'm home I wanted to use my PC to record some gameplay. There's no data yet on Narnach-PC so please keep the Narnach data when syncing.


Done!

User avatar
narnach
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 4
Contact:

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#360 » 08 Oct 2017, 17:48

Wow, you are amazingly fast! :-D Thank you very much!

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests