Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Silver Crow
Script
Script
Posts: 10

Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Post#1 » 17 Oct 2017, 08:58

Hi, I am a new player. This game is pretty fascinating, but there are two few players. Does anyone know where can I find a group that I can do group chat, and start a match with another member whenever we want? (By private match) It's a great pleasure if I can find a good rival and finally beat him/her after effort. (Or be beaten and develop a better AI).

If you are currently in such a group, please invite me.

By the way, my nickname is Silver Crow and current score is 1268.

User avatar
TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton
Posts: 175

Re: Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Post#2 » 17 Oct 2017, 09:42

Welcome !

There is a chat group and a discord, but I don't know if they are still used and can't remember the adress...

Let's summon the old sage pier4r and ask him:

pier4r wrote:*Summoning*

User avatar
LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 509

Re: Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Post#3 » 17 Oct 2017, 09:45

The wiki tells you links for the telegram chat and the discord chat in the link section.
Image
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

User avatar
Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network
Posts: 219
Contact:

Re: Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Post#4 » 17 Oct 2017, 13:11

Silver Crow wrote:Hi, I am a new player. This game is pretty fascinating, but there are two few players. Does anyone know where can I find a group that I can do group chat, and start a match with another member whenever we want? (By private match) It's a great pleasure if I can find a good rival and finally beat him/her after effort. (Or be beaten and develop a better AI).

If you are currently in such a group, please invite me.

By the way, my nickname is Silver Crow and current score is 1268.


Here are the chats:
http://telegram.gladiabots.com/

http://discord.gladiabots.com/

User avatar
Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network
Posts: 219
Contact:

Re: Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Post#5 » 17 Oct 2017, 13:34

Also, I fought your ai SilverCrow. You might want to add a node to flee if being attacked at 25-50% shield or alternatively, attack closest enemy attacking self. Could help your ai survive longer. (I'm just diamond rank though, the more experienced players Will have better advice.)

Silver Crow
Script
Script
Posts: 10

Re: Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Post#6 » 17 Oct 2017, 15:26

Revenge wrote:Also, I fought your ai SilverCrow. You might want to add a node to flee if being attacked at 25-50% shield or alternatively, attack closest enemy attacking self. Could help your ai survive longer. (I'm just diamond rank though, the more experienced players Will have better advice.)


Thank you for the links and suggestion. My robots should flee if they have 25-50% shield with low health because I didn't want them to flee too often, but I can try your suggestion.

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 557

Re: Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Post#7 » 17 Oct 2017, 15:41

Welcome in this awesome game Silver Crow.

Feel free to send me private matches (In-game name: TheKidPunisher), i play only all assault but you can play special class against me, no problem.

User avatar
Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network
Posts: 219
Contact:

Re: Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Post#8 » 17 Oct 2017, 15:50

Silver Crow wrote:Thank you for the links and suggestion. My robots should flee if they have 25-50% shield with low health because I didn't want them to flee too often, but I can try your suggestion.

Also you should considering joining this tournament: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1108

Its a tournament where everyone uses <50 nodes. It would allow you to see how your ai compares to other ai of similar size, and get a first-hand experience against some of the best players in the game. :)

Silver Crow
Script
Script
Posts: 10

Re: Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Post#9 » 17 Oct 2017, 22:58

Revenge wrote:
Silver Crow wrote:Thank you for the links and suggestion. My robots should flee if they have 25-50% shield with low health because I didn't want them to flee too often, but I can try your suggestion.

Also you should considering joining this tournament: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1108

Its a tournament where everyone uses <50 nodes. It would allow you to see how your ai compares to other ai of similar size, and get a first-hand experience against some of the best players in the game. :)


I checked that, but it says no subtrees allowed. I used a lot of sub-AIs, and I don't want to expand them by hand.

User avatar
0x1de
Automaton
Automaton
Posts: 156

Re: Where can I find a chat group for this game?

Post#10 » 18 Oct 2017, 22:11

In game, under Extras menu both chat options are available.

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest