Cross-device sync temporary solution

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2460

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#541 » 09 Jun 2018, 18:50

Revenge wrote:Is there a way mute this topic from showing up as unread permanently? @gfx47


Nope, sorry.

NVICE
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#542 » 10 Jun 2018, 03:11

Hey I would like to login with my account 'NVICE'
But my game account has no email

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2460

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#543 » 10 Jun 2018, 17:42

NVICE wrote:Hey I would like to login with my account 'NVICE'
But my game account has no email


I just set the email you used for your forum account.

LoveGUN-RUN
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#544 » 16 Jun 2018, 13:53

Hi i also would to login my Account LoveGUN-RUN, and i have the same problem Game Account has no email

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2460

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#545 » 16 Jun 2018, 16:13

LoveGUN-RUN wrote:Hi i also would to login my Account LoveGUN-RUN, and i have the same problem Game Account has no email


Done!

Lexore
Hello World
Hello World
Posts: 1

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#546 » 18 Jun 2018, 22:04

Hi
I want to reconnect to my profil in the game but I haven't an email adress on it. What can I do?

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2460

Re: Cross-device sync temporary solution

Post#547 » 18 Jun 2018, 22:07

Lexore wrote:Hi
I want to reconnect to my profil in the game but I haven't an email adress on it. What can I do?


Done!

Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest