Bug with conditions

Norljus
Algorithm
Algorithm
Posts: 55

Bug with conditions

Post#1 » 22 Aug 2018, 13:42

There seems to be a bug with conditions that deal with enemies shooting at me vs allies. In the following situation, where the enemy assault started shooting at bot B:
Gladiabots_Bug_06.png
Gladiabots_Bug_06.png (3.29 MiB) Viewed 862 times

Gladiabots_Bug_07.png
Gladiabots_Bug_07.png (2.83 MiB) Viewed 862 times

shouldn't "Enemy attacking ally = 1" be true for all bots B,C,D ? Either that or "Enemy attacking me or attacking ally = 2" which occurs earlier in the ai should be true.
Gladiabots_Bug_08.png
Gladiabots_Bug_08.png (2.81 MiB) Viewed 862 times

User avatar
Hairy Phil
Automaton
Automaton
Posts: 153
Contact:

Re: Bug with conditions

Post#2 » 22 Aug 2018, 14:09

In these screenshots, I'm seeing:
1) One enemy shotgun attacking an ally.
2) No other enemies attacking anyone.
3) Three of your bots moving toward the shotgun.
And all this matches exactly what the nodes state.

Which of the above are you seeing differently?

Norljus
Algorithm
Algorithm
Posts: 55

Re: Bug with conditions

Post#3 » 22 Aug 2018, 15:11

Hairy Phil wrote:In these screenshots, I'm seeing:
1) One enemy shotgun attacking an ally.
2) No other enemies attacking anyone.
3) Three of your bots moving toward the shotgun.
And all this matches exactly what the nodes state.

Which of the above are you seeing differently?

1) enemy shotgun attacking A, enemy assault attacking B
3) A shooting at shotgun, B walking towards assault, C and D walking walking towards shotgun
What I would expect is everybody firing at shotgun

User avatar
Hairy Phil
Automaton
Automaton
Posts: 153
Contact:

Re: Bug with conditions

Post#4 » 22 Aug 2018, 15:26

The enemy Assault is moving, or at least not attacking, based on its unlit circular firing indicator in the screenshot.

Norljus
Algorithm
Algorithm
Posts: 55

Re: Bug with conditions

Post#5 » 22 Aug 2018, 16:10

Hairy Phil wrote:The enemy Assault is moving, or at least not attacking, based on its unlit circular firing indicator in the screenshot.

When I clicked on the assault it showed a crosshair. Wouldn't that mean it's attacking ? But if it's not attacking, then B,C,D should be moving towards the shotgun. But B is moving towards "All enemies in short or medium range of enemy" (first picture).

User avatar
Hairy Phil
Automaton
Automaton
Posts: 153
Contact:

Re: Bug with conditions

Post#6 » 22 Aug 2018, 16:26

Because the shotgun is attacking him, not an ally. So the "if attacking an ally" doesn't trigger.

Norljus
Algorithm
Algorithm
Posts: 55

Re: Bug with conditions

Post#7 » 22 Aug 2018, 17:34

Hairy Phil wrote:Because the shotgun is attacking him, not an ally. So the "if attacking an ally" doesn't trigger.

Oh. The shotgun switched target. I didn't see that. Thanks.

Return to “Bug Reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests