alpha 12 rc4 issue

Ed-209
Script
Script

alpha 12 rc4 issue

Post#1 » 04 Feb 2018, 04:26

In this match 853651 Jotunn's SG is invisible to my team. At time stamp 4:35 my sniper should be attacking weakest sheild plus health not out of range. Instead it chooses to attack STRONGEST health plus shield bot. At same tick my SG is moving toward lowest health ratio enemy fleeing from self or ally when much higher priority node further left in ai should have had my bot attacking closest enemy at short or medium range. I have screenshots but couldn't figire out how to attach.

Watching through the rest his shotgun alone was able to obliterate my bots as they literally could not see it coming.

Further looking into this match I see counting issues indicating that my team only sees two of his bots even though there are clearly four, also my bots should not be continuing to score when shield is gone and health is less than 50%, yet my assault continues to try to score even though these conditions exist and he is under attack by the invisible SG.

I will continue to watch the threads and trello, but I am done for now as I have changed very little and keep my ai simple so as not to be confusing. I am sure you can see the ai of both players when analyzing the match and can see what I am referring to. I was having a lot of fun with the fact that I can't practice the map except in actual matches until this came up. Makes me wonder if the wins I was getting were legit or just due to numerous bugs in the ai coding.

I have a lot of scrrenshots from my analysis if you need. send me a pm with actual email and I will email them to you.

GFX47
Dev Team

Re: alpha 12 rc4 issue

Post#2 » 04 Feb 2018, 10:12

Jeffrey Harpen
Algorithm
Algorithm

Re: alpha 12 rc4 issue

Post#3 » 04 Feb 2018, 10:21

Invisible SG, nice...
Can I have one? ;)
(Just kidding...)