Alpha 5.8 review

Frontrider
Hello World
Hello World

Alpha 5.8 review

Post#1 » 20 Jan 2017, 10:11

I'll start with the android part:
Opening a wiki as a webpage fine. No othet way.
Opening your stuff as a webpage. Why? The most meaningfull thing it does, is closing the game (background apps are closed), then I need to relaunch. A minor annoyance, but still one. Can I ask for a built in browser for this?

The editor did got bettter, but its still hard to use. The little dot can be insanely hard to grab ( then you end up spending a minute trying not to move that node) Took me a good while to set up what I currently have. Anything larger than like 7-8 nodes is just hard to maintain. Subtrees are not an answer. With the current ui, they still can make it harder.

Any quick way to get my lost nodes back? I have no way of fixing my broken ais.It does seem to achive a situation where I have to fight tools I have no access to anymore. Its the team marks. My opponents seem to have that ( I doubt that there is a way to focus fire this well whitout that). I have parts of it, but well. Its semi broken. Its actually capable of killing my team. So, yeah I can't really level.
Why I could not get enough xp to maintaining existing systems? (If I have to rewrite my ai, than I'll just wait for that to be fixed. Mutch easier)

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: Alpha 5.8 review

Post#2 » 20 Jan 2017, 10:17

An inside browser is not so easy but +1. Maybe for alpha 11

For the rest remember that this is a testing version, although I understand that the move may frustrate players. See viewtopic.php?f=22&t=305

Just wait to drop in the right league that has opponents that have what you have.

I do not have problems with the editor. How big is your screen?
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Return to “Devlog”