AI size limits

AI size limits?

Yes, I think it's a good idea
50%
Why not, I don't really care
7%
No, I don't like this idea (please detail why)
43%

Total votes: 14

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Re: AI size limits

Post#41 » 12 Nov 2017, 16:02

pier4r wrote: Because the game is far from being alpha in my opinion. Alpha games are normally unplayable.
GFX47 wrote:It's still tagged as alpha because there's a lot of missing features, that's the reason.

No cross-device support, replay system needs to be streamlined, ui speed needs update, training mode rework(in progress), achievements, multiplayer notifications, map editor, survival mode, friends list, and in-app purchases for making the game sustainable. Those are some of the major reasons why the game is still in alpha

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Re: AI size limits

Post#42 » 12 Nov 2017, 18:27

Revenge wrote:
pier4r wrote: Because the game is far from being alpha in my opinion. Alpha games are normally unplayable.
GFX47 wrote:It's still tagged as alpha because there's a lot of missing features, that's the reason.

No cross-device support, replay system needs to be streamlined, ui speed needs update, training mode rework(in progress), achievements, multiplayer notifications, map editor, survival mode, friends list, and in-app purchases for making the game sustainable. Those are some of the major reasons why the game is still in alpha

Umm... cross device support technically exists it is just a "work in progress", ui speed isn't a lack of a feature and doesn't belong in this list, notifications are a meh thing and shouldn't determine the alpha tag (maybe a beta tag would be more fitting), a friends list makes little sense imo for this game, and for in-app purchases, while I can agree with them being in the game to make it generate money, that has (or at least should have) the least to do with its alpha status than literally anything else

I'm not against saying this game is still in alpha, but that alone doesn't quite give me something agreeable

Return to “Updates”