Focus on multiplayer
40%

Total votes: 20

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: Going 100% multiplayer

Post#21 » 10 Apr 2018, 08:45

So the campaign would be a sort of good multiplayer training for newcomers. Really cool. I guess I would struggle with the end chapter too. I have to try it but I do like the multiplayer too much.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

GFX47
Dev

Post#22 » 10 Apr 2018, 08:54

Campaign mode gives you the advantage to try specific solutions for each level.

bsaburn
Hello World
Hello World

Post#23 » 18 Aug 2018, 15:08

I am in favor of KEEPING solo mode! Please don't force people to play the game the way YOU think it's the most fun. There's nothing wrong with encouraging multiplayer and dropping the player into it when training is complete but please don't take Solo away. Just ignore it and enhance MP as you would like. If you want to de-emphasize Solo you could just make it a smaller button at the bottom of the screen. When I am considering a game purchase, when possible I set a filter to ignore multiplayer games. I (and possible others) would have never found Gladiabots if it was 100% MP.

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#24 » 19 Aug 2018, 16:52

bsaburn wrote:I am in favor of KEEPING solo mode! Please don't force people to play the game the way YOU think it's the most fun. There's nothing wrong with encouraging multiplayer and dropping the player into it when training is complete but please don't take Solo away. Just ignore it and enhance MP as you would like. If you want to de-emphasize Solo you could just make it a smaller button at the bottom of the screen. When I am considering a game purchase, when possible I set a filter to ignore multiplayer games. I (and possible others) would have never found Gladiabots if it was 100% MP.

Solo mode isn't going away anytime soon. This topic was made before GFX decided to rework the campaign mode, and now it's a standard part of the game.

Bockwurst
Script
Script

Post#25 » 19 Aug 2018, 22:32

You could incentivize multiplayer by having later campain levels unlocked only after you reach certain leagues.

For examle:
Chapter 4 and 5 after you reach Gold
6 and 7 in Platinum
8 and 9 in Diamond
10 in Master

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#26 » 20 Aug 2018, 00:06

+1 Bockwurst
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

masterplayer
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#27 » 23 Aug 2018, 19:26

Bockwurst wrote:You could incentivize multiplayer by having later campain levels unlocked only after you reach certain leagues.

For examle:
Chapter 4 and 5 after you reach Gold
6 and 7 in Platinum
8 and 9 in Diamond
10 in Master

+1 and a purchase with unlock points to unlock all campaign levels for the players who'll never reach Master. ;)
:? I apologize for my childish name and my bad English.

peasant
Hello World
Hello World

Post#28 » 24 Aug 2018, 14:47

+ 1 Bockwurst

Return to “Devlog”