Auto-redeploy on victory

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Re: Auto-redeploy on victory

Post#61 » 12 Oct 2017, 17:06

Can you remove me too please,
I have the feeling that i play only on 4 differents maps... (meeting point, Split team, Seven wonders, Set Your priorities) Where are the other maps???

GFX47
Dev Team

Post#62 » 12 Oct 2017, 17:16

TheKidPunisher wrote:Can you remove me too please,
I have the feeling that i play only on 4 differents maps... (meeting point, Split team, Seven wonders, Set Your priorities) Where are the other maps???

Please
https://wiki.gladiabots.com/index.php?title=Maps

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#63 » 12 Oct 2017, 17:26

Wait what? When this modification happened and why?

(i understand my feelings now...)

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#64 » 12 Oct 2017, 18:31

GFX47 wrote:It's in Alpha 11 ;)

Everyone pat the boss!
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#65 » 12 Oct 2017, 23:07

Can you remove me please too.

I love this feature but I never know which version of my AI is fighting at the moment and so I don't know if I have to fix something or not.

I will use the auto deployment for sure if I can toggle it on and off, depending of I changed my ai or not.

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#66 » 13 Oct 2017, 02:42

My ai lose alot, so they dont autodeploy. I'm in the minority in not liking this feature . no point removing me if it's being added next patch anyways. :/

GFX47
Dev Team

Post#67 » 13 Oct 2017, 07:49

Ritter Runkel wrote:Can you remove me please too.

Done.

TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton

Post#68 » 13 Oct 2017, 11:00

I think it would be cool to have the possibility to save, let's say, 3 differents setups for each map.
On deployment, you can click on 3 buttons - setup 1, 2, 3... and it would automatically deploy your registered setup.
This way we could more easily test a new setup/AI

Miojo
Script
Script

Post#69 » 13 Oct 2017, 12:07

I like it. More games more data.
Toggle would be nice

GFX47
Dev Team

Post#70 » 13 Oct 2017, 12:53

There will be a toggle above the ready button.

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#71 » 13 Oct 2017, 14:59

TheGnoo wrote:I think it would be cool to have the possibility to save, let's say, 3 differents setups for each map.
On deployment, you can click on 3 buttons - setup 1, 2, 3... and it would automatically deploy your registered setup.
This way we could more easily test a new setup/AI

Voice your support here then: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1096 ;)

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#72 » 13 Oct 2017, 17:19

Miojo wrote:I like it. More games more data.

That's the spirit.
I will farm you the last.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton

Post#73 » 13 Oct 2017, 19:21

Revenge wrote:Voice your support here then: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1096 ;)

Oh, nice ! This is exactly what we need. +1 !

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#74 » 14 Oct 2017, 15:43

I find the feature (maybe it could be limited to 5 auto deployments per map, not 10) pretty cool.

It helps those that are semi inactive (me at the moment) or those that dominates. It does not help those that heavily modify the AI in a game session.

Today I played (thanks to the auto feature) 57 games. It did not happen since long time. (thanks also to the new matchmaking score range)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#75 » 14 Oct 2017, 22:02

110 matches! I did not play so much since a while, maybe May!

Anyway that is normal. Long ago there were a lot of "one sided" matches, so one could play even 50+ games per day with little intensity.

Then the 1750+ points grand master raised the intensity a lot and even a lower pace was ok.

Now the matchmaking is larger again (although with a reasonable range) and all the games are mostly challenging, but the "won" games mostly don't require debug so one can play more.

So for example, if today chris would have been more active, I would have played a bit less due to an higher probability of "salty" defeats.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#76 » 14 Oct 2017, 22:15

Report. So since my activity today exploded but in total the daily matches are still the same (I played 1/4 of them today) around 500, I noticed that if there is the auto deploy activated on a certain map and enough time (and games) passed and I deploy again getting the same map, I start two series on the same map.

That would be pretty unfair for the game distribution.

Once again this is possible because I am relatively lucky that no DH, miojo, chris, mulkhunter, chilio and other hard opponents are playing (much) today

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#77 » 15 Oct 2017, 01:53

I'd say that , if I understood correctly, 10 wins per single "series" may be too long (exploiting the playerbase).

5 would be better. Considering that this can happen on every map, one has a potential of 40 auto deployments. (8 maps, 5 autodeployments)

Instead with a series of 10 one has 80 autodeployments and can piss off the others.

Athelinde
Script
Script

Post#78 » 19 Oct 2017, 00:09

Could you please add my Katryona account?

Thank you!

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

Post#79 » 19 Oct 2017, 06:01

GFX47 wrote:
TheKidPunisher wrote:Can you remove me too please,

Please
https://wiki.gladiabots.com/index.php?title=Maps

I'm annoyed that this didn't get announced somewhere. Can't see it mentioned in the forum or roadmap. It's a big change.

GFX47
Dev Team

Post#80 » 19 Oct 2017, 06:04

Return to “Devlog”