Alpha 10

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

Re: Alpha 10

Post#21 » 17 Sep 2017, 00:14

Rewind in the first play of a match doesn't work.

Pending match limit is now server-side, which is less user-friendly. Instead of a count down, you just get told when you try to exceed the limit. Not nice.

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#22 » 17 Sep 2017, 00:16

0x1de wrote:Rewind in the first play of a match doesn't work.

Pending match limit is now server-side, which is less user-friendly. Instead of a count down, you just get told when you try to exceed the limit. Not nice.

That said, I think it is much more secure so I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing. Can't we just add a countdown client side but still have all of the handling be server side?

GFX47
Dev

Post#23 » 17 Sep 2017, 00:18

0x1de wrote:Rewind in the first play of a match doesn't work.

Could you please give more details?
Just tried again and didn't notice any bug.

GFX47
Dev

Post#24 » 17 Sep 2017, 00:57

GFX47 wrote:Publishing Alpha 10...

Done!

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#25 » 17 Sep 2017, 13:53

GFX47 wrote:

Done!

Again my google play store doesn't recognize any change of my Alpha 11 RC to Alpha 11.
Perhaps you didn't change the version number between them.
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#26 » 17 Sep 2017, 14:28

alpha 11 ?
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

GFX47
Dev

Post#27 » 17 Sep 2017, 16:06

LuBeNo wrote:
GFX47 wrote:

Done!

Again my google play store doesn't recognize any change of my Alpha 11 RC to Alpha 11.

I changed it this time.
Can you check the store page from your mobile?
http://android.gladiabots.com
You should see the update button.

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#28 » 18 Sep 2017, 14:19

pier4r wrote:alpha 11 ?

You got me. I am a time traveler. ;)

GFX47 wrote:
LuBeNo wrote:Again my google play store doesn't recognize any change of my Alpha 11 RC to Alpha 11.

I changed it this time.
Can you check the store page from your mobile?
http://android.gladiabots.com
You should see the update button.

I don't see the update button. However I am not sure if it updated automatically, as I can't reproduce the rewind bug anymore. (the last update date in the google game store didn't adjust)

How can I be sure I use the current version? Has there been "Alpha 10 RC" instead of "Alpha 10" in the game header above the menu? I wanted to open the console (expecting there might be a detailed version number) but it didn't pop up. Report a bug does nothing too. Didn't check "reset AIs". :)
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

GFX47
Dev

Post#29 » 18 Sep 2017, 14:21

LuBeNo wrote:Has there been "Alpha 10 RC" instead of "Alpha 10" in the game header above the menu?

Yes.

LuBeNo wrote:I wanted to open the console (expecting there might be a detailed version number) but it didn't pop up. Report a bug does nothing too.

Also working on a fix.

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#30 » 18 Sep 2017, 14:32

GFX47 wrote:
LuBeNo wrote:Has there been "Alpha 10 RC" instead of "Alpha 10" in the game header above the menu?

Yes.

LuBeNo wrote:I wanted to open the console (expecting there might be a detailed version number) but it didn't pop up. Report a bug does nothing too.

Also working on a fix.

Thanks for the fast answer lets watch the problem at the next release.

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#31 » 19 Sep 2017, 00:12

The tournament tab ingame is always show as "new" even if i check all tournament...
So in main menu i dont know if the new is for new match or just still the tournament page saying "new"

Return to “Release candidates”