Alpha 9.2

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Re: Alpha 9.2

Post#41 » 24 Aug 2017, 18:04

I dont know for you but now the time of loading AI in AI editor is so long, if i got the same as some of you before i understand your complaints. It is a bit annoying.
And now i have to pause during match to see AI due to this loading (it was intantly before when i click on a bot)

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#42 » 24 Aug 2017, 19:00

GFX47 wrote:I uploaded new 9.2 builds with fixes on all the bugs you reported!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=943#p11360

It seems that I cannot download this version. (google play detects no update) Still have the first 9.2 version published initially here in this topic.
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

GFX47
Dev

Post#43 » 24 Aug 2017, 19:26

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#44 » 24 Aug 2017, 20:15

GFX47 wrote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8b_2q6ofSSWTHFIQmJhMkE4cW8/view?usp=sharing

Worked fine, thank you.
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#45 » 24 Aug 2017, 22:50

However the animation looks like, the streaming is nice with the connections and nodes popping up in the background. And I'm able now to deploy with a very slow edge connection. Takes ages but worked, no more server timeouts

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#46 » 25 Aug 2017, 00:14

Ritter Runkel wrote:And I'm able now to deploy with a very slow edge connection. Takes ages but worked, no more server timeouts

Yes this is fine. But I also experience this:
TheKidPunisher wrote:I dont know for you but now the time of loading AI in AI editor is so long, if i got the same as some of you before i understand your complaints. It is a bit annoying.
And now i have to pause during match to see AI due to this loading (it was intantly before when i click on a bot)

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#47 » 25 Aug 2017, 07:51

Kanishka wrote:Can we get the old Game Loading animation back? IDK, the bar animation is too bland for Game Loading.

Please? No one else misses the old animation?
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#48 » 25 Aug 2017, 08:00

I should probably mention this, the XP Level doesn't appear most of the time.
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

Return to “Release candidates”