Alpha 8.10

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: Alpha 8.10

Post#41 » 10 Jul 2017, 23:27

I never enabled the sound in game and since this evening it randomly enable itself .if I go to settings the master volume is disabled.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

Post#42 » 11 Jul 2017, 01:40

I've got used to the idea of tap and hold to get the node descriptions, now the text has been moved out of the way of my finger. It works when checking things out. However, the node isn't selected, so I read what it does and click edit, only to edit a completely different node (that was selected).

But tooltips everywhere else are way too quick to appear. Massive pain in the arse that needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#43 » 11 Jul 2017, 08:10

Ox1de wrote:I've got used to the idea of tap and hold to get the node descriptions, now the text has been moved out of the way of my finger. It works when checking things out. However, the node isn't selected, so I read what it does and click edit, only to edit a completely different node (that was selected).

But tooltips everywhere else are way too quick to appear. Massive pain in the arse that needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

If I understand Trello correct it is fixed but not yet deployed.
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#44 » 11 Jul 2017, 22:56

pier4r wrote:I never enabled the sound in game and since this evening it randomly enable itself .if I go to settings the master volume is disabled.

This happens with Bluetooth headsets
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

GFX47
Dev

Post#45 » 21 Jul 2017, 10:53

Kanishka wrote:
GFX47 wrote:
Kanishka wrote:Steps to Reproduce:
  • Install Gladiabots
  • Play Introduction
  • Tap Next
  • Play Catch The Resource
  • Tap GUI Back Arrow
  • Play Introduction
  • Tap Next
  • Play Catch The Resource

Still not able to reproduce :(
There must be something else.
Could you send me the logs after it happens?

Doesn't happen now... Must be an isolated trigger. But not a lone incident. I did it once. Anyway, fix the "yo" in the text

I found the key repro step! \o/
You have to end the intro with the last alive bot selected to see the intro AI in the catch mission editor.
Fixed it in 9.1.

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#46 » 21 Jul 2017, 14:18

GFX47 wrote:
Kanishka wrote:
GFX47 wrote:
Still not able to reproduce :(
There must be something else.
Could you send me the logs after it happens?

Doesn't happen now... Must be an isolated trigger. But not a lone incident. I did it once. Anyway, fix the "yo" in the text

I found the key repro step! \o/
You have to end the intro with the last alive bot selected to see the intro AI in the catch mission editor.
Fixed it in 9.1.

OMG LOL WTF

Any idea why that happened? Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right... Like that? Mutation?
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

Return to “Release candidates”