Something I noticed
1. New gameplay is more laggy, painful to watch that, can't easily grasp every moment in a match. But well, i just have not powerful PC, so maybe it's not the real problem
2. New UI is more laggy in general + when I clicked [Select a Target] in Editor, I caught very long freeze (10 to 60+ seconds, I guess), I guess it's due to rendering those icons of last used nodes or something like that, for me it's about 300+ nodes I guess, and I can't understand if those nodes are the last created ones or... if not, they just can not be used.
3. I think when you edit something, it is not so good to have such a huge UI... Maybe because when you are used to making/editing more nodes faster, have a big AI, and yet there is no much filters to check - this makes all the things way slower. I'd do that quite the opposite way, showing just one page where you can see at the same time [Target] [Condition] and [Filters] expanded and click all the things you want with as less delay as possible. In previous version it was better in my opinion, I was more annoyed by the need to scroll to the BotClass filter and the need to expand all the filter sections.
4. Lines between target and victim, maybe it's better to made them using larger elements, otherwise they'll be flickering in the eyes (like now) (But I guess this will be for only debug mode for one bot?)
5. The word "Matches" overlaps with the icon "Reload" (1080x1920 res)
6. Shield and Health bars now divided by only 4 sections, and now it's harder to compare which bot has bigger shield... though while programming it's mostly not counted, it was more obvious which bots has larger total shield/hp amounts
7. New fast match deploy is awesome, at last you don't have to wait those 3 annoying seconds
8. New graphics are cool, but different sizes of hp/sh bars make it less "harmonic"
9. OCD porn is absolutely approved
I have some core2duo CPU and GeForce 6800 GS (2006 year card i guess), well, before it was I think around 20-40 fps in speed mode and comfortable 30+ fps in regular mode, I use 1080x1920 + Fastest graphics mode.