Minimum nodes/league

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Re: Minimum nodes/league

Post#21 » 13 Oct 2017, 17:53

It seems that the 20nodes AI All assault can stay in master league, i will play some days more and see if i validate the AI and i will put it here

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#22 » 13 Oct 2017, 19:06

TheKidPunisher wrote:It seems that the 20nodes AI All assault can stay in master league, i will play some days more and see if i validate the AI and i will put it here

That sounds super deadly. You should join this tournament and compete! :D
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1108

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#23 » 16 Oct 2017, 23:52

Let's go, i havent stat for this one too.

But it permit to stay in master (average elo: 1600 +-50) (still play in all assault)

Screenshot_2017-10-16-23-49-20.png
Screenshot_2017-10-16-23-49-20.png (151.07 KiB) Viewed 579 times

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#24 » 17 Oct 2017, 19:57

So now lets analyse the differences between the 2 AI (10nodes vs 20 nodes)

General point of view:
the defense module grows from 4 to 9 nodes
the attack module grows from 3 to 7 nodes
the movement/gathering module grows from 3 to 4 nodes

When we look closer:
In defense the behaviour against multiple enemy attacking the same bot is improved (was pratically ignored in the previous AI)
And the status of the shield/life of the bot is much detailed and now flee the sniper with more efficiency (taking less damage from the sniper).

In attack, the focus fire is a little bit increased and now the shotgun coming at short range is no more ignored.

For movement, the condition added permit to force the bot to engage the fight to help allies before going for resource too much early.

10nodes - The bots go for resource and fight when they encounter an ennemy, they are really agressive and tend to push even if they lost life and hope there allies secure the resources. This AI strategy is to destroy more enemy bot than allies get destroyed, the risk is that they take damage easily to a lack in the defense module and if they dont succeed in making more damage than they made they lose.

20nodes - The general behaviour tend to push slowly the enemy before going for resource, but if pushed it try to resist and take some kills without lose bots and re-push to finish enemies and collect the last resources. The new defense module permit to take less damage and the better focus fire to deal more, the negative point is that the push is really slow and sometime you get a lack of time for the resources.

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

Post#25 » 23 Oct 2017, 21:05

I've been using my sub-50 node AI for just over a week and it's quite effective. Just about keeping me in GM league. No map or class variants.

The only map I haven't been using this on is Lake Rushtown. I believe that needs some map-specific handling. So I've been using my old AI just for this map, without change. Since my old AI set got me knocked down to Master league, I feel that I can discount it.

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#26 » 23 Oct 2017, 22:14

it is your 50 nodes AI you use for the tournament of revenge?
Hope we will meet each other to see how it work against each other (i hadn't time to create a 50node AI, i use a 36nodes AI for the tournament)

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

Post#27 » 24 Oct 2017, 19:47

Yes it is. Even if we don't meet in the tournament, we can arrange private matches.

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#28 » 25 Oct 2017, 03:21

0x1de wrote:Yes it is. Even if we don't meet in the tournament, we can arrange private matches.

I fixed autoscheduler. It should be working properly now! :D

Return to “Strategies”