♥ Replay alley ♥

Castlevania
Automaton
Automaton

Re: ♥ Replay alley ♥

Post#81 » 08 Apr 2017, 20:18

Wining in Meeting Point with a shotgun-assault team against pikey after some curving stories. I like this map very much because anything can happen.

Castlevania
Automaton
Automaton

Post#82 » 08 Apr 2017, 20:35

And 526271, an amazing lightning war.
Every enemy killed and all balls delivered in only 1:10

LuBeNo
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#83 » 16 Apr 2017, 22:46

Fun with mrchris @ mind game: 556394
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

AltSk0P
Script
Script

Post#84 » 17 Apr 2017, 00:35

Oh my God, what did I just witness :D
I have to admit, it's pretty smart that your sniper would dance around your base... Which saves it from dying on the map borders.

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#85 » 10 May 2017, 18:38

Sup everyone, im just here watching.

And waiting for alpha 8 to release, which is quite not too soon.
I was building my alpha 8 ai but stopped, no were to test. And obviously too lazy.
I may have a pc version when released.

Hows the strats top been doing?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=318&start=60#p5904

Is this a thing yet?

Theres no way for gfx to remove that, just like the first one 3;).
Im not the best player, but atleast im something.I'm 8
Science is madness! 3:)

TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton

Post#86 » 11 May 2017, 18:34

Hey guys,

I don't know if low-ranking is interesting for you, but I managed to beat a 1650+ ranked opponent in a very tense match, so I wanted to share it :)

Here it is: 623460

I hope you guys can give me some tips to improve my AI after seeing this match.

Cheers from Martinique

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#87 » 11 May 2017, 22:14

Good match. You are that low in ranking, and i think is good to see matches you do not have participate. It can give you some information or idea. Or find a problem in the AI of a player and try to see if your AI can avoid this problem.

Here i will just say to you this advice: try to find a way to permit to your sniper to come a bit closer to opponent. Cause he does not shot a lot due to the changing of target when he is just at the limit of out of range. Consquence: gain of damage->better chance to shot in life of ennemy->pushing will be easier.

I do not play sniper. If someone else can confirm it is a good way to involve it. But when i play against high elo player be sure that the sniper is shooting pratically 90% of the match...

harthag
Automaton
Automaton

Post#88 » 12 May 2017, 02:10

I'm not a "high elo player" but I think I can still confirm that the sniper should be shooting as much as possible. Not to the point of getting itself killed, but short of self preservation it should be shooting more than any other class

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#89 » 12 May 2017, 07:04

TheGnoo wrote:Hey guys,

I don't know if low-ranking is interesting for you, but I managed to beat a 1650+ ranked opponent in a very tense match, so I wanted to share it :)

Here it is: 623460

I hope you guys can give me some tips to improve my AI after seeing this match.

Cheers from Martinique

I copied the Replay ID. I pasted it in the Replay Tab. And guess what? I saw myself. DAAAAAMN.
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#90 » 12 May 2017, 19:34

harthag wrote:I'm not a "high elo player" but I think I can still confirm that the sniper should be shooting as much as possible. Not to the point of getting itself killed, but short of self preservation it should be shooting more than any other class

The idea with the sniper (check around other threads) is to: shoot, and if not shooting let the enemy retreat due to being aimed at.

So in the worst case the sniper helps the team to push the other team, and pushing is a way to win.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton

Post#91 » 12 May 2017, 20:29

Kanishka wrote:I copied the Replay ID. I pasted it in the Replay Tab. And guess what? I saw myself. DAAAAAMN.

Haha I didn't notice that :D

Thanks you guys for the tips, I'll come back stronger !

TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton

Post#92 » 16 May 2017, 20:41

And here I am, stronger than ever !

My first win vs a top10 player without too much luck : 634482
I'm sure he is testing but well, it' something !

Where are your replays guys ?

PS: I play 50% of my games against mrchris, is it normal ?

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#93 » 16 May 2017, 23:38

Yes, the grand master is not that active and super active players are often there. See the bright side, you can slowly optimize against them and immediately get super juicy points.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#94 » 17 May 2017, 01:54

TheGnoo wrote:Where are your replays guys ?

PS: I play 50% of my games against mrchris, is it normal ?

You fight my second account 2times if i remenber (TKP)

Normal to play 50% of your match vs mrchris, look at his number of game played...

If you want to see a real and totally calculated strategy, look at this and tell me that it is a great move! 625876

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#95 » 17 May 2017, 10:32

Oh tkp is you second account with all the classes? Good to know!

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#96 » 17 May 2017, 10:43

Yeah but it isn't really prepared. I just play to try some trick for the moment, i havent take the time to create evolved AI like for my first account.

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#97 » 17 May 2017, 14:42

My contribution to Replay Alley... The times when I defeated Pier!

Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton

Post#98 » 17 May 2017, 17:45

Your replays are really interesting ! Seems like Pier4r has some trouble dealing with Catch strategies :D

Talking about beating Pier4r, here is my first win against him :mrgreen: : 636194

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#99 » 17 May 2017, 18:35

Yes I'm constantly moving this or this node so. Nomrally 1400-1700 players highlight that I started to change approach but I left in place filters that should not be there anymore. So the idea of using the multiplayer as lab, works. It cost points, but it works.

Moreover I did not really worked out generic approaches. like "ok now I can catch it is safe". unless I code catch strategies by map, with a generic approach I do not know if the enemies at long range are spread or not, so catching may be dangerous.

Moreover I never employ more than one bot to catch something.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#100 » 17 May 2017, 18:40

Kanishka wrote:My contribution to Replay Alley... The times when I defeated Pier!

Anyway just to show the timeline (one could note the distance between the matches id though). In the last month we met few times and once I lost.
Attachments
chart.png
chart.png (18.72 KiB) Viewed 160 times

Return to “Strategies”