Not in detail, just the macro subdivision that can help brainstorming ideas.
Old layout is
1. If enemy not exist, score
2. Check if the bot is valid for retreating. If so, check if the bot should retreat. If so, retreat
3. Check if the bot should attack currently targeted. If so go to the bottom section which has limitations of it's own for attacking currently targeted
4. Check if I should attack long range. If so, go the the bottom section of long range which first links to the bottom section of medium range before doing it's long range attack order
5. Check if I should attack medium range. If so, go the the bottom section of medium range which first links to the bottom section of short range before doing it's medium range attack order
6. If self is in short range with an enemy. If so, go the the bottom section of long range which first links to the bottom section of currently targeted before doing it's short range attack order
8. Move to enemy
Nice. Can you also Post it in the strategies section?
For me instead is:
- tagging (old, to remove since 6.1.3 and alpha 7)
Now come the invariants based splitting
- do I have a resource or not?
- if yes, how to score
- if not
- how distant is the enemy?
Short, medium, long, out, not existing
For each section with the closest enemy at a certain range:
- desperate push (if it makes sense)
- catch (if it makes sense)
- keep attacking
The catch, push and keep attacking order variates with the bots, they are all different