YASAB (Yet Another Small Assault Brain)

Jeffrey Harpen
Automaton
Automaton

YASAB (Yet Another Small Assault Brain)

Post#1 » 13 Feb 2018, 21:26

Hi there!

Once again I had a fun with playing assaults only and getting to Master League, but I think I will abandon this idea and switch to something more sophisticated. I decided to publish this AI, because it's pretty compact (36 nodes) and it has some tricks in it newbies can find useful. (On the other hand being compact makes it a bit hard to read, but anyway...)
So, this is it:
Screenshot_20180213-211326.png
Screenshot_20180213-211326.png (639.63 KiB) Viewed 1108 times

Have fun! :)

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Re: YASAB (Yet Another Small Assault Brain)

Post#2 » 13 Feb 2018, 21:40

This hurts to look at

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#3 » 14 Feb 2018, 13:48

Looks like someone made my prediction of Radial Architecture a reality.

It's ugly.
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

Jeffrey Harpen
Automaton
Automaton

Post#4 » 14 Feb 2018, 20:00

Yeah, I know. The problem is that if I want to fit it into a small screen of my tablet and keep the nodes readable, I have to compress it that much. That's also the reason why my AIs usually don't have many nodes. And honestly these new colors make it even uglier and harder to debug - especially in the fight, when the background is blinking and these green and red marks are so small... I liked the simplicity of pre-Alpha12 style, I got used to it.

But I'm not complaining! I like this game anyway. :)

And on the other hand you can treat my AI as a puzzle! ;)

P.S. And here is the puzzle solved: ;)

Screenshot_20180214-214345.png
Screenshot_20180214-214345.png (514.9 KiB) Viewed 1012 times

Norljus
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#5 » 06 Aug 2018, 11:33

Does this ai win the campaign ? I tried it in chapter 7 and it lost all matches. Of course I could have made a mistake in the copying. That's why I ask. We badly need a way to share ais.

ElvenMonk
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#6 » 06 Aug 2018, 14:12

Just to note, I've started series of streams to win the campaign with 4 assaults. And among other tricks, I'm sharing my compact way to organize an AI, which I developed when playing mobile version.

Norljus
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#7 » 06 Aug 2018, 14:26

ElvenMonk wrote:Just to note, I've started series of streams to win the campaign with 4 assaults. And among other tricks, I'm sharing my compact way to organize an AI, which I developed when playing mobile version.

Cool. Where would I find that ? I'm pretty close to the goal of having a single ai beating the campaign with 4 assaults. About 3 missions missing.

ConsciouS-0nE
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#8 » 06 Aug 2018, 15:28

Norljus wrote:
ElvenMonk wrote:Just to note, I've started series of streams to win the campaign with 4 assaults. And among other tricks, I'm sharing my compact way to organize an AI, which I developed when playing mobile version.

Cool. Where would I find that ? I'm pretty close to the goal of having a single ai beating the campaign with 4 assaults. About 3 missions missing.

Yeah i wanna see that too, i watched all youtube videos related to gladiabots 13+, to see their impressions and same as their audience
Im not the best player, but atleast im something.I'm 8
Science is madness! 3:)

Jeffrey Harpen
Automaton
Automaton

Post#9 » 08 Aug 2018, 00:08

Norljus wrote:Does this ai win the campaign ? I tried it in chapter 7 and it lost all matches.

I never tried it in Alpha 14 campaign as it was never meant to beat it. It was just a nice piece of code I wanted to share... in February. I don't remember the exact version of the game, but it was different then. I don't expect it to work the same in current version.
But feel free to copy and to improve this AI! I would gladly see an improved version posted here. :)

Return to “Strategies”