Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

User avatar
Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network
Posts: 473

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#61 » 12 Sep 2017, 19:40

TheKidPunisher wrote:TKP 10:1 Ritter Runkel
And sincerely even if they result is hard for him he done it quite good during the matches


You did well. When I play against my own AI with all Assaults I win more often then against you. Even when I lost, I learned some things about future improvements

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 557

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#62 » 13 Sep 2017, 01:25

LuBeNo 11:0 TKP

I see during the first (or second match) that your AI exploit a problem in mine but i do not change my AI due to the fact you have deployed on all map (but i am sure that think it couldnt changed the final result)

GG

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 2766

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#63 » 13 Sep 2017, 07:52

Uh nice miojo vs milkhunter.

5 vs 5

so tiebreaks (you see GFX, there is no problem with even scores, we have a lot of info).

- 1st tiebreaker: who played 5 ranked games in the period for the match? (rewarding activity) both
- 2nd tiebreaker: who had the higher score at the moment of the deployment? Miojo (2309 vs 2249)

So Miojo wins this time.

Note: in the case the final ends with the "winner of the losers" winning, we will have two matches (unfortunately toornament does not have it) with some time in between.
Like one match with deadline on day1 and the second with deadline on day3.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 2766

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#64 » 14 Sep 2017, 11:45

Chilio, lubeno?
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

User avatar
LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 503

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#65 » 14 Sep 2017, 12:55

pier4r wrote:Chilio, LuBeNo?

I don't remember if I deployed. Will deploy / play in the evening.
I don't like manually deploying / checking opponents at all. IMO the official system of GFX47 should be used. (you get an email and automatic matches...)
Image
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 2766

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#66 » 14 Sep 2017, 18:22

if your read the posts before: the automatic system does not work well in case of "all maps"
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 2766

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#67 » 14 Sep 2017, 20:35

Ok match not yet played since it is not needed to go overdue lubeno vs chilio goes on tiebreaks.

ranked match played on 13.14 sept: 2 on both sides (so less than 5)
elo: lubeno higher.

lubeno goes through.

now lubeno vs milkhunter.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

User avatar
LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 503

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#68 » 14 Sep 2017, 20:50

pier4r wrote:Ok match not yet played since it is not needed to go overdue lubeno vs chilio goes on tiebreaks.

ranked match played on 13.14 sept: 2 on both sides (so less than 5)
elo: lubeno higher.

lubeno goes through.

now lubeno vs milkhunter.

If its not too late I would recommend chilio to continue. He queued me.
Image
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

User avatar
LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 503

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#69 » 14 Sep 2017, 20:57

pier4r wrote:if your read the posts before: the automatic system does not work well in case of "all maps"

I know this.
@GFX47: Perhaps there can be an option to send emails if one gets private matches. (or android notifications) Ranked and unranked is not important, real tournament games are already communicated by email
Image
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 2766

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#70 » 14 Sep 2017, 21:07

LuBeNo wrote:If its not too late I would recommend chilio to continue. He queued me.


Ok. I don't know how flexible toornament is though
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

User avatar
GFX47
Dev Team
Posts: 2084

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#71 » 14 Sep 2017, 21:13

LuBeNo wrote:
pier4r wrote:if your read the posts before: the automatic system does not work well in case of "all maps"

I know this.
@GFX47: Perhaps there can be an option to send emails if one gets private matches. (or android notifications) Ranked and unranked is not important, real tournament games are already communicated by email


Notifications are planned as a new pro feature.
I have to work on the account system first.

User avatar
LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 503

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#72 » 14 Sep 2017, 21:28

GFX47 wrote:
LuBeNo wrote:
pier4r wrote:if your read the posts before: the automatic system does not work well in case of "all maps"

I know this.
@GFX47: Perhaps there can be an option to send emails if one gets private matches. (or android notifications) Ranked and unranked is not important, real tournament games are already communicated by email


Notifications are planned as a new pro feature.
I have to work on the account system first.

I need my thumbs up smiley... :D
Image
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

User avatar
LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity
Posts: 503

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#73 » 14 Sep 2017, 21:47

pier4r wrote:
LuBeNo wrote:If its not too late I would recommend chilio to continue. He queued me.

Ok. I don't know how flexible toornament is though

Just tell here who plays.
Image
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 2766

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#74 » 14 Sep 2017, 21:55

well you won so no changes. With a swiss tournament would have been a pain.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet
Posts: 2766

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.09 #1

Post#75 » 17 Sep 2017, 08:49

updated the first post.

1. miojo
2. milkhunter
3. lubeno

Congratz! Now, thanks to the tab in game, let's try again with another tournament
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Return to “Tournaments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest