SOLO SPECIAL - Seven Wonders

eleazr
Script
Script

Re: SOLO SPECIAL - Seven Wonders

Post#21 » 30 Sep 2017, 18:37

TheKidPunisher wrote:It is write on the page of the tournament on teh toornament site.
It begin the 8th october.

You ask for registration, you validate your registration here (or not) ?
I've got the date, but what time of day?

I would like to participate, but my weekends are kind of busy if the time frame doesn't mesh well. So I guess you could call it a qualified request to confirm my registration.

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#22 » 30 Sep 2017, 18:44

oh, i understand. There is "no time" to play. you connect when you can to see if you got a match pending. with the GFX's system, the tournament is automatic (match are created when the previous is finished)

It is for that i do not put an end date (the faster will be better but i dont know how speed the tournament will be)

So i confirm your registration.

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#23 » 30 Sep 2017, 19:09

10 pending registration, 3 place remining in the tournament.

Guys, hurry up to validate your registration here (i will send an e-mail for those who ask for registration on toornament site)

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

Post#24 » 01 Oct 2017, 01:35

I want to play, it sounds interesting.

I registered a while ago but no confirmation. Why do you demand double registration?

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

Post#25 » 01 Oct 2017, 01:43

Also noted that your description on the toonament page says to post here, but the link is fucked. Not good.

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#26 » 01 Oct 2017, 05:42

0x1de wrote:I want to play, it sounds interesting.

I registered a while ago but no confirmation. Why do you demand double registration?

Prefer to do tournament with poeple who really get involved into it. i mean, i want to have participant who are/will be active on this thread.

And thanks for reporting the link, idont know why the toornament site add a ";" in the middle of the link... so to not confuse i delete it and let the link under the tournament's name.

Also i validate your registration.

MaceWindu
Hello World
Hello World

Post#27 » 01 Oct 2017, 17:57

Also in.. didn't realize that you require a confirmation in the forum which I personally don't like as it would require people to make a forum account in addition to that tournament account which is already complicated imo.

Just accept the people who signed up via toornament please..

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#28 » 01 Oct 2017, 18:38

So with the validation for milkhunter (Alias macewindu here), there is only 1place remaining.

Kfosss
Hello World
Hello World

Post#29 » 01 Oct 2017, 19:05

Sup! Im in!

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#30 » 01 Oct 2017, 19:11

Welcome on the forum and i validate your registration.

All the place are filled so the tournament will start the the 8th october and will be automatic

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#31 » 01 Oct 2017, 21:08

Cool, can't wait for the results

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

Post#32 » 02 Oct 2017, 22:20

So how do we proceed? I thought the matches would be automatic, based on what you said previously, but I haven't received an auto game.

I have got two emails, one pairing with Melkor and the other with Kanishka. Also Ritter has sent three private matches through..

I guess there's still a problem with tournament integration.

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#33 » 02 Oct 2017, 23:39

The tournament will begin at his date. The 8 october. I dont know why you got e-mail. But i think the match will be send when the tournament begin.

0x1de
Automaton
Automaton

Post#34 » 03 Oct 2017, 04:43

Now I've had 6 or 7 emails. All like "You have a new match to play against xxx".

Am I the only one getting these?

matanui159
Hello World
Hello World

Post#35 » 03 Oct 2017, 04:49

I'm getting them too

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#36 » 03 Oct 2017, 05:22

0x1de wrote:Now I've had 6 or 7 emails. All like "You have a new match to play against xxx".

Am I the only one getting these?

1. It is a round robin. You will get an email for all seven of your opponents
2. The emails are 100% auto generated. TKP has zero control over whether they get sent or not
3. The emails are being sent early for some reason. However, the tournament and its matches won't begin until October 8th

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#37 » 03 Oct 2017, 06:21

Please guys do not play them in private (or maybe if you want to do some test)
I really want to try an unofficial tournament with this autmatic system.

And after some reflexion i modify some rules:
-in case of draw in general rank at the end, the total numbers of resource secured during the tournament will be used for determinate the rank
Due to the mach automatic system, which will not permit to play the 3 matches for each round, we cant use this to un-tie player with same point at the end,
So we will use a head-to-head method (mean if 2 guys are tie at the end we will look who win against the other)

-map: Seven Wonders
-Round robin
-Best of three match
-Round: 2points if win :1 if draw ; 0 if lose
-for each match, only 1 special bot available.
-during a round, you cant use more than 1 match the same special class (mean that if you play the 3 matches, you will have to use a different special class for each match)
-If you already play 3 matches with the same opponent, do not play a fourth match.Write on this thread the ID of the 3 matches. I will watch the matches and put the result manually.
Here the different possibilies of result for a round:
2-0 (and no draw) : no problem the automatic system will detect it
2-0 (and 1 draw) : the automatic system will detect the wins but not sure for the draw but will detect the end of the round anyway
2-1 : no problem the automatic system will detect it
1-1 (and 1 draw) : Alert me, the automatic system will probably send a foruth match you do not have to play until i say "go" with some instructions
1-0 (and 2 draw) : Alert me, the automatic system will probably send a foruth match you do not have to play until i say "go" with some instructions
0-0 (and 3 draw) : Alert me, the automatic system will probably send a foruth match you do not have to play until i say "go" with some instructions

-in case of draw after the three matches against the same opponent, the total numbers of resource secured during the round will be used for determinate a winner; if still no winner then draw.
It means that after the 3 matches do not play a fourth match if it propose it to you. Write on this thread the ID of the 3 matches. I will watch the match and put the result manually

Ritter Runkel
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#38 » 03 Oct 2017, 08:53

I send matches because I thought we already started (emails). Ignore them

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#39 » 03 Oct 2017, 09:06

Yeah sorry, i didnt know that placing participant will send directly email to them.

The tournament still start the 8 october and will,normally, use the automatic system for match deployement.

GFX47
Dev Team

Post#40 » 04 Oct 2017, 12:32

There are several problem with your tournament.
Kfosss doesn't exist in the game database.
It seems to use a league system instead of round robin.
I see the created matches in database, maybe they are not appearing in game.
Did you guys check the Tournament tab?

Return to “Tournaments”