Sped up music option

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Sped up music option

Post#1 » 19 Jun 2017, 00:27

Ok, I think the new music is interesting, however, when sped up, they are quite the unlistenable mess. Can you add in a setting so that I could have the music stay at normal speed when sped up or slowed down?

Captain Spock (Castlevania)
Automaton
Automaton

Re: Sped up music option

Post#2 » 19 Jun 2017, 02:50

Actually, I like the old one better...

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#3 » 19 Jun 2017, 04:51

The a lot about the old soundtrack I like better, and honestly, if there was a switch somewhere or even if someone uploaded all of the tranks into 30 minute versions on YouTube so I can download it, that would be the best thing imo. Otherwise, if we are keeping the current soundtrack, I think adding the option for it to stay at normal speed would at least be tolerable. (Although definitely, the current style of metal music does try too much to be distracting from the game and the old one seemed more like it fit for a tactical game)

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#4 » 19 Jun 2017, 05:02

:lol: I play without sound. I don't know what you're talking about. :lol:
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

harthag
Automaton
Automaton

Post#5 » 20 Jun 2017, 15:48

Might be quite a search, but I think the ultimate end goal for the battlefield music in this game should be something with a unique and appropriate tone for all 3 play speeds. Frantic in fast forward, enetgetic in normal speed, epic in slow motion, but still good music at all speeds ...

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#6 » 20 Jun 2017, 16:14

harthag wrote: Frantic in fast forward, enetgetic in normal speed, epic in slow motion, but still good music at all speeds ...

+1 for the 3 different music.
Actually not the priority but will give a + for a good finition.

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#7 » 20 Jun 2017, 16:30

TheKidPunisher wrote:
harthag wrote: Frantic in fast forward, enetgetic in normal speed, epic in slow motion, but still good music at all speeds ...

+1 for the 3 different music.
Actually not the priority but will give a + for a good finition.

+3
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

JohnEdwa
Hello World
Hello World

Post#8 » 04 Jul 2017, 23:39

IMHO, the new music is unlistenable mess at any speed. This kind of music works in a high adrenaline game like Killing Floor, not here.

Ein Stein
Automaton
Automaton

Post#9 » 05 Jul 2017, 04:43

I prefer the old battle theme, but with a twist: Remove the sixth beat in each measure.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#10 » 07 Jul 2017, 07:56

JohnEdwa wrote:IMHO, the new music is unlistenable mess at any speed. This kind of music works in a high adrenaline game like Killing Floor, not here.

I mean... well... yeah, that's kinda true the more I listen to it. I like the menu theme, the tutorial theme, and one of the battle themes, but for the most part, the metal music is still out of place (and I somewhat miss the super ominous old menu theme and and the old tutorial theme). Also the loss theme barely sounds like I lost, and the win theme is too long

Still, to avoid problems with the music later, or if we was forced to keep the metal music, I rather the option to get the music at normal speed since I generally always watch matches at fast forwards anyways.

Tchey
Script
Script

Post#11 » 07 Jul 2017, 09:07

Not too important for me, but i cut the music after about 10 minutes.

I'd prefer something way slower and not martial, more brainy. And of course, variety.
Mon blog indécent sur les jeux indé... Jeux1d100.net

Return to “Feature Requests”